Final Fantasy Dissidia Arcade: Garland confirmed

Jedi

Warrior of Light's eyes are prettier than mine. I'm allowed to be jealous, right? :P:

It looks like a brawl between the protagonists, for now. Would love to see the Chaos guys (and I'm not saying this because I want to see Kuja in HD).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very excited for this(assuming it will be released on PS4 and localized as I see no reason not to).

I am particularly excited for the new set of Golbez's trash talks. Dude had some of the best lines in the previous games hands down.

That trailer really brings back the memories oh how epic and awesome Dissidia is. If only I could re-borrow it and a PSP from my friend... (he's really busy with work and paying off his new house, so it's really hard to contact him)

Also, it's really neat to see all 14 of the Final Fantasy protagonists (or mascots, in a way, for Final Fantasy XI and XIV) in full HD. It's awesome that Cecil Harvey (one of my most favourite characters in gaming) finally makes his debut in HD, and he's looking awesome and radiant.

This is the PS4 game I'm looking forward to the most, along with Street Fighter V.

Yeah its cool to see everyone in HD, Cecil is my favorite FF protagonist.

Warrior of Light's eyes are prettier than mine. I'm allowed to be jealous, right? :P:

It looks like a brawl between the protagonists, for now. Would love to see the Chaos guys (and I'm not saying this because I want to see Kuja in HD).

Sure you can be jealous :P: meanwhile I can continue to appreciate my hazel eyes xD

I'm sure we'll see the villains too, its too much to pass up, Sephiroth must show Cloud Dis Pear again. Also speaking of FF7 I'm such a Aerith fanboy I want her playable and would main her.

Very excited for this(assuming it will be released on PS4 and localized as I see no reason not to).

I am particularly excited for the new set of Golbez's trash talks. Dude had some of the best lines in the previous games hands down.

Golbez and Lightning trash talked everyone almost lmao.

Golbez and Lightning trash talked everyone almost lmao.

Either trash talk or words of encouragement to most of the good guys.

Seriously though,

"You should have found your answer by now." -Golbez to Cloud

"What did you gain from discarding your honor?" -to Sephiroth

"You are the one enslaved to time." -to Ultimecia

"Is his shadow all that you see?" -to Tidus

Dude needs a mic to drop.

• 4 months later...

Tiny bump, but a new stage has been confirmed, Alexandria from FFIX

1iinhLa.jpg

6Xbs9ym.jpg

Have some more gameplay

Edited by Jedi

I love that its 6 players online. that really sparked my interest more. Gotta watch out from everyone on the opposing team! Though it looks like it can get pretty crazy haha.

Also Alexandria stage looks nice

It seems that early areas are going to be the stages of this game.

With the exception of Final Fantasy V's stage, which is the place where you face Neo-Exdeath.

Here are some stages guesses:

Final Fantasy XII- Rabanastre or Dalmasca Eastersand

Final Fantasy VIII- Balamb Garden

Final Fantasy IV- Maybe the stage will be a fleet of Redwings Airships or the Feymarch.

Edited by Water Mage

It seems that early areas are going to be the stages of this game.

With the exception of Final Fantasy V's stage, which is the place where you face Neo-Exdeath.

Here are some stages guesses:

Final Fantasy XII- Rabanastre or Dalmasca Eastersand

Final Fantasy VIII- Balamb Garden

Final Fantasy IV- Maybe the stage will be a fleet of Redwings Airships or the Feymarch.

For 8 and 4 I could easily also see

8 - Dollet, because that scene is fairly iconic to early FF8

4 - The Moon, because of how big that was to the plot

For 8 and 4 I could easily also see

8 - Dollet, because that scene is fairly iconic to early FF8

4 - The Moon, because of how big that was to the plot

Yeah, I can see The Moon, but since it was already a stage in he original Dissidia, something different would be nice.

Another guess for a possible 12 stage, The Skycity of Bhujerba.

Actually, now that I think about it, most of game's stages seem to be big open fields, so 12 has a lot places that could be used as stages.

I'm kinda sad that the Library of the Ancients isn't 5's stage, it's important to 5's plot and it would be an interesting stage.

Well even as someone who loves FF4 as much as I do, nothing really comes close to iconic areas other than the Moon. Unless you really want to do the Giant Of Babel or The Dwarven Underground

Meanwhile with every other FF you generally have a series of interesting locations, FF4 feels more like a normal world in terms of its locations and less fantastic.

• 1 month later...

Wow, the detail on his armor is amazing! And the sword, in particular, looks great!

Makes me wonder how Golbez, Exdeath and Gabrath are going to look.

Edited by Water Mage