Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

After a mindboggling week of struggling to catch the scum that you knew hid within the Outrealms, you finally found a lead. A new executive, Kirsche, appeared out of the blue, and took over, showing you all how to really lead a town! Kirsche cased, and cased hard, and his efforts yielded some...strange fruits. Much to his surprise, town seemed eager to hammer, and it looked like the scum that was known as Snike would finally be put to rest.

Snike has been Lynched. He was...

Dear [/size]Quote Snike,[/size]
[/size]
300px-Alm_(FE13_Artwork).jpg[/size]
[/size]
You are Alm, [/size]Town Vanilla[/size]. You lead the liberation army across Valentia in place of your grandfather, Mycen. Your stats are ridiculously good and you also get access to bows in the only game they're actually worth anything, so you kind of wreck.[/size]
[/size]
Unfortunately, as only five people have actually played Fire Emblem Gaiden, you have no special abilities.[/size]
[/size]
You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.[/size]

And with that, Old Hubba knew that he could rest easily, knowing that one of his waifus might still be alive. Too bad the mafia decided that there need not be any survivors after this game. Old Hubba could rest with his waifus, along with those other fools that were silly enough to think that they could ever be considered important DLC characters. Money well spent deserves to go to the best units, after all.

Executive Kirsche has been endgamed. He was...

Dear [/size]NecroGhoulin kirsche,[/size]

[/size]79827d8702.jpg

You are Leif, [/size]Town Vanilla[/size]. You are the prince of Thracia, and were orphaned after Trabant killed your parents. Your stats are kind of bad, but somehow stuffing you with statboosters and your ridiculous prf weapon makes you a decent unit.[/size]

Unfortunately, as you lost all of your equipment during the Manster escape, you have no special abilities.[/size]

You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.[/size]

Blitz has also been endgamed. He was...

Dear Blackhawk Stinger,[/size]

300px-Ike_DLC_Awakening_Artwork.jpg

You are Ike, Town Vanilla. You are the leader of the Greil mercenaries, taking over after your father's death. Your stats are generally pretty good when you get going despite being swordlocked forever, but oh my god what happened to your arm?

Unfortunately, as performing actions with a sword for an arm is probably difficult, you have no special abilities.

You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.

This means that the mafia wins, with dead FrostyFireMage, and surviving members Shinori and Baldrick.

Dear Shinori,

250px-Eltshan_Awakening.jpg

You are Eldigan, Mafia Modified Day Vigilante. You are a paladin from FE4, and wield the holy weapon Mystletainn. You aren't actually a playable unit (unlike your son, Ares), due to your loyalty to your country, but you're a pretty powerful enemy.

Once during the night, in place of your factional kill, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Sharpen the Mystletainn." You will ensure your sword is in prime condition for use during the following day phase.

After you have sharpened you sword, you may post in the game thread "Day X - Slay User with the Mystletainn!" You kill User instantly using your holy sword, as soon as a host sees this command.

You are aligned with the mafia. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Dear Sawslothducksaucestrawman Baldrick,

300px-Elincia_Artwork_(FE13).jpg

You are Elincia, Mafia Jack of all Trades. You are the queen of Crimea, who was raised in secret to prevent royal disputes. After your father's untimely death, you were the only remaining heir to the throne, and had to reclaim your kingdom with the help of Ike.

Once during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Protect User with the Amiti." You will attack anyone who comes near User, preventing them from performing their action. However, because of your infamous mercy skill, you won't actually kill them. To make matters worse, this will not stop anyone with the intent to kill User.

Once during the night, you may you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Stun User." You will attack User with the Seraph Knight mastery skill, paralyzing them temporarily. It won't last long, but you can use that time to memorize any abilities they have.

Once during the night, you may you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Put User to sleep." You will use a status staff to put User to sleep, preventing them from using their role during the next day and night phase.

You may only perform one action each night.

You are aligned with the mafia. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.

At least...Elincia...made it....

Feel free to explode in pre-Postgame. SB and I will get something up...later I'm busy being dad right now :)

Mafia Chatroom: http://quicktopic.com/51/H/miL4sVTnuNU
Graveyard Chatroom: http://quicktopic.com/51/H/bQPbsjq2cBi
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gnj-M6fgA5ogD84Fu83FzhBouLWgVnPrS7bXLc4BPS8/edit?usp=drive_web

Edited by Sara.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it probably wasn't smart to claim tracker but the reason town lost was because everyone flaked and they spent three days on a mislynch

5 subs for a 14p game is a lot

[2:03:57 AM] Manix: that feeling when snike is more on point than the rest of the town but no one will read his posts since they are walls

tbh I'm kinda confused as to why kirsche thought Shinori was town because everyone was on him when everyone was equally willing to lynch Snike (including Baldrick) but whatever

also FFM wagon was town surprise surprise

Edited by Paperblade

lol

ok so obviously my kirsche read was off, but at least I called blitz town!

Sorry for my terribad play though, town.

Eh. All in all, what truly condemned town-side was the sheer lack of participation/contributions/etc. as a whole, imo. The amounts of flaking and subs that occurred was real. :/

[09-05-2015 08:59:40] Abhi: just end it in UL man
[09-05-2015 08:59:46] Abhi: scum doesn't deserve a win
[09-05-2015 09:00:37] Abhi: Its easy to PoE actually if you know the meta
[09-05-2015 09:01:47] Abhi: Via isn't the kind of player to bus their buddy as a deadline lynch D1
Blitz wouldn't try to case Paper as scum regardless of Paper's alignment
If Necro was scum he wouldn't even post in this game
If Paper was scum he'd entertain the inactivity instead of praying for a UL
[09-05-2015 09:02:17] Abhi: Finally Eurykins has been active and has meaty posts, so she's town

GG I can't believe you lynched Snike -.- .

sorry for tunneling you Snike

also, I would say well done Baldrick, you deserved the win (but, can't say the same for you Shinori)

well, truth is, even if Shinori was lynched today, I doubt I would have lynched Baldrick, so, I see no way town would have won, lol

oh, right, I had completely forgotten about this

ELIE, WHERE THE HECK IS THE PROMISED REVIVER?!?!?

the rules literally screamed there to be one,

I would call this the biggest troll ever

blitz you realize that's a common rule these days to prevent information leak, right

edit: of which some people while dead also sometimes don't follow. cough

Edited by Curly Brace

it probably wasn't smart to claim tracker but the reason town lost was because everyone flaked and they spent three days on a mislynch

5 subs for a 14p game is a lot

This is why I don't run games as "hammer or nothing" - it fucks over the town much more than mafia.

That being said. . .this was pretty well-balanced for an Elie game, role-wise. However, since the mafia no-killed N1 because they forgot, I don't think Shinori should've gotten his ability.

Hammer or nothing only fucks over the town because people don't play the game. If people start consolidating sooner, there's never an issue.

Lynching the wagon with less than half the votes required for a hammer every day is much more anti-town than needing hammer to lynch. Scum have it so much easier when there are no competing wagons to look at.

Hammer or nothing only fucks over the town because people don't play the game. If people start consolidating sooner, there's never an issue.

Lynching the wagon with less than half the votes required for a hammer every day is much more anti-town than needing hammer to lynch. Scum have it so much easier when there are no competing wagons to look at.

If there's a couple of town members who are inactive, all scum has to do is stay inactive. And if this game was any indication, that's exactly what happened.

that doesn't help town in the case where there's no hammer since you get lazy lynches which give basically no information at all. which is precisely what happened anyway

Edited by Curly Brace

if I toyed with anything it'd be allowing deadline lynch at L-1, maybe L-2. would rather people just learn how to play the game though.

tbh I'm kinda confused as to why kirsche thought Shinori was town because everyone was on him when everyone was equally willing to lynch Snike (including Baldrick) but whatever

I realised after Baldrick said that he thought Snike/Shinori were the most likely scumteam that he ws more unlikely to be buddies with Snike (because he was clearly setting him up for the lynch) but I thought that he just accepted that even if we lynch his buddy we'll lynch town tomorrow.

Well my first instinct was right again gg I knew Baldrick was scum.

Edited by Executive kirsche

That being said. . .this was pretty well-balanced for an Elie game, role-wise. However, since the mafia no-killed N1 because they forgot, I don't think Shinori should've gotten his ability.

I would've been against it had I not been fairly sure the mafia were busy instead of just lazy. That combined with the D1 lynch hitting scum would've put them in a kind of terrible position.

kirsche, you had some valid points on me (inconsistent reads on D5) and some less so (Baldrick is lurking because I am taking my time to post like I do every game I play). There is a reason for that, which I am not comfortable sharing on a public forum. Attacking me on a personal note like that was not OK.

EDIT: Not saying it was your intention to upset me, but that's what happened. There's really no reason to go after personal quirks and the like.

the reasons you marked as d), were you saving them for postgame or something?

If there's a couple of town members who are inactive, all scum has to do is stay inactive. And if this game was any indication, that's exactly what happened.

The obvious solution is don't be inactive. If town let scum get away with not posting, that's not the fault of the game design. Snike and Paperblade's attitude in particular is unforgivable. If you don't want to play, don't sign up, or modkill yourself and save us the trouble (I'm serious, if Makaze had modkilled himself on D2 you guys would have had an extra mislynch to play with).

Edited by Baldrick