2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn it, I'm pissed now. That should've been a win. Another game thrown away and a really important DIVISIONAL GAME too. And all because of Ben throwing so many picks for whatever fucking reason. The Bengals made so many mistakes, they should have lost. The Steelers made some too, but the Bengals made more.

The defense did its job. They limited AJ Green pretty well, got to Dalton plenty of times, and most certainly had a hand in those Bengals penalties. They even blocked a fucking FG and got two picks. Ben just sucked today. He needs benched right now. He's not ready to come back. Give his knee more time to heal. Otherwise, I don't see any playoffs.

Edited by Anacybele

Bengals have a big lead in the division now 3.5 games with the H2H and divisional tiebreaker advantages.

Saints and Giants had over 1,000 yards of offense combined. Bucs actually managed to pull the win out.

Meanwhile, it feels like nothing will go right for us anymore. This is worse than having a losing record. Started off pretty nice, then kicker issues, then injuries, then more injuries and Ben sucks... If he doesn't return to his last year self, he might have to retire early.

EDIT: Yeah, Cynthia, we know. Bengals have won the division now, actually. It's not possible for even the Steelers to overtake them at this point.

Edited by Anacybele

Saints and Giants had over 1,000 yards of offense combined.

The ending of that game was ridiculous too. lmao Saints defense decided to show up, special teams took it to the 48, facemask by the punter, now at the 33 and Forbath makes a 50 yarder.

Some more ridiculous stats from that game

Eli Manning: 30/41, 350 yards, 6 TDs, 0 Ints (138.2 passer rating)

Drew Brees: 40/50, 511 yards, 7 TDs, 1 Int (140.5 passer rating)

rushing;

Giants: 87 yards on 21 attempts (4.1 ypc)

Saints: 103 yards on 26 attempts (4.0 ypc)

Giants had 416 net yards, Saints had 614 combining for 1030 yards of offense.

100% red zone touchdown efficiency

64 total first downs between both teams

Hooooly fuck.

Man, look at those Raiders go. I should probably stop picking against them so often. They are currently the team I am worst at predicting- meanwhile still perfect with the Texans, Niners, and Packers.

Yeah, the unexpected can happen. I don't think anyone expected Ben to play as badly as he did. Or the Bengals to make so many weird (but funny) mistakes. Or Bell to get hurt again.

And indeed. At this point, I might pick the Raiders to win vs the Steelers. Not because of how bad Ben was, but if the Raiders could steamroll the Jets' D, well...

Best possible result for the Bills happened this week.

Jets losing, Dolphins lost. Steelers and Browns lost. Wish the Texans and Chiefs also lost but the Bills will be in the Wild Card race.

Maybe there is some hope after all.

I think any team can win against a Geno Smith led squad. Remember how bad he was?

any team can lose against them too

i wouldn't say he's bad, i wouldn't say he's good either

he's just horribly horribly horribly horribly horribly

[spoiler=horribly]horribly

inconsistent

Yeah. Bell is one of my favorite guys and I think he's the best back in the league. :( Ben just got back, the whole Killer B squad was finally all back together again. Then this. It's crushing for a lot of us right now. I guess I know how Chiefs fans feel right now too...

And I just saw that. That's just unbelievable. This is RODGERS, man.

As terrihorriawfulbad as that was.....I saw it coming. People were saying how the Broncos struggled up to that point, but our offense had been struggling as well and our defense carried them to 6-0. Now that the defense (or lack thereof) decided to party like it's 2011 the past two games, the team needs to wake up, and hopefully this was the wakeup call.

Schedule doesn't get any easier, as next week the Packers go to Carolina, who could also potentially be undefeated by that point as well pending tomorrow night's game.

That sucks :(

77 passing yards for Rodgers...wow.

Got me 6.2 points in fantasy. Shoulda started Derek Carr lmao, I had him set as starter this morning too before I panic'd. Still gotta win my fantasy matchup.

This should be proof that receivers prop up their QBs as much as the reverse. They're missing Jordy Nelson out there, who do they even got? Lacy and Cobb? Anyway, welcome to our struggles if that's the case, because after Steve Smith went down I was basically sure we were gonna lose against the Chargers.

Also, I wanna say something about our receivers. As shitty as the corps are, we really need to push Marlon Brown down into the depth chart. Fucking christ he's dropped more passes this season than he's caught, and all of his drops were inexcusable. He kept doing that today against the Chargers. He had like one good season where he had Torrey Smith drawing coverage away (and he still wasn't great - but 7 TDs is still not bad for a rookie receiver in a horrific passing offense) and last year he had good hands in opportune moments but still only got like 150 yards. This year he's just complete shit. Givens and Ross are looking way way better than him, especially Ross who doesn't seem to shy away from contact and fights for yards.

I thought James Jones was having a good season for the Packers? Or did he get hurt?

Also, speaking of getting hurt, I found out that it was none other than Vontaze Burfict who caused Bell's injury. Why hasn't this guy been cut or suspended? (I was wondering this before the game too, btw) He was notorious last season for trying to injure players! The Panthers complained about it! There was video evidence that showed Burfict actually trying to injure Cam Newton and Greg Olsen. And now look what's happened. This guy is a dirty thug and needs to be put in his fucking place. How can the Bengals let a guy like this play? Lord Raven, I'm starting to want to hate them as much as you do.

Burfict wasn't the guy who hurt Bell last year (because he wasn't even in the game), but I'm starting to get tired of the Bengals injuring our RB.

Although, one thing is nice: that team still has a buttload of trouble against the Steelers. They managed to win this time simply because Ben wasn't being Ben.

I thought James Jones was having a good season for the Packers? Or did he get hurt?

Also, speaking of getting hurt, I found out that it was none other than Vontaze Burfict who caused Bell's injury. Why hasn't this guy been cut or suspended? (I was wondering this before the game too, btw) He was notorious last season for trying to injure players! The Panthers complained about it! There was video evidence that showed Burfict actually trying to injure Cam Newton and Greg Olsen. And now look what's happened. This guy is a dirty thug and needs to be put in his fucking place. How can the Bengals let a guy like this play? Lord Raven, I'm starting to want to hate them as much as you do.

Burfict wasn't the guy who hurt Bell last year (because he wasn't even in the game), but I'm starting to get tired of the Bengals injuring our RB.

Although, one thing is nice: that team still has a buttload of trouble against the Steelers. They managed to win this time simply because Ben wasn't being Ben.

It goes two ways. Remember Kimo von Oelhoffen? Bengal fans are still miffed about that. Edited by Jim Moriarty

I believe Jedi is happy about the Kimo thing.

This guy is a dirty thug and needs to be put in his fucking place. How can the Bengals let a guy like this play? Lord Raven, I'm starting to want to hate them as much as you do.

No dirtier than players like James Harrison could be at times. Nothing about him screams thug either, he's just stupidly aggressive.

Besides, he got concussed after ramming his head into Flacco's dick, so it's okay.