"Farewell" Thread

So tbh after the tournament you may not see much of me. I've been busy with smash and stuff, and no one here really cares about me anyways. That bad start when I was still new crippled any chance of not being viewed as an annoying troll, but I hope I wasn't bad recently. You might see me in the Smash sub forum but few share my interests. I'll be off tourneying but you will see me on Skype if you have me. I'm actually serious.

Without Salt,

WaluigiWeegee

Inb4 no one even says bye

Edited by Le FalconDorfMaster

That bad start when I was still new crippled any chance of not being viewed as an annoying troll

wow, is that how you see us~

Bye bye, have fun with smash and stuff

WAIT, WHAT!?

Nononononononononononononononononononononononononono! Don't leave!

... But of course, I can't change your mind, can I? Well, if you've already decided, then I guess this is goodbye... ;-;

Advice for future communities: You might look like less of a troll if you didn't use "Le" and "Craptain" in your usernames. To paraphrase the wisdom of the ages, ironic shitnaming is still shitnaming.

Advice for future communities: You might look like less of a troll if you didn't use "Le" and "Craptain" in your usernames. To paraphrase the wisdom of the ages, ironic shitnaming is still shitnaming.

best post in the thread

also you did this before and will come back again.

wow literally this but also about shitposting

you're not even as bad as rabattack

just the username

Well, crap...

So tbh after the tournament you may not see much of me. I've been busy with smash and stuff, and no one here really cares about me anyways. That bad start when I was still new crippled any chance of not being viewed as an annoying troll, but I hope I wasn't bad recently. You might see me in the Smash sub forum but few share my interests. I'll be off tourneying but you will see me on Skype if you have me. I'm actually serious.

Without Salt,

WaluigiWeegee

Just create a new identity for yourself and start fresh, that's what I plan on doing. This is a nice site and I regret being such an ass in my early days. That's why I'm trying to not be as annoying as before. Edited by Rabbattack