When you look at someone how do you judge them?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on whether or not they are wearing sexualized clothing.If they are, they don't leave a good first impression.

If someone dressed liked that I'd probably view them as a bimbo, unless they can prove otherwise.

That, and the way they talk along with the things they say.

Edited by Rabbattack

i feel like there's no reason to judge somebody by looks unless i'm going to have to deal with them a lot soon. though i think i'll judge them by how they talk more than anything. looking at people makes me "wonder" things more than just jumping to conclusions i guess

i didn't know making a topic people don't like was against the rules because well, nobody wrote it in the rules.

I have my own reasons for quoting this.

I have my own reasons for quoting this.

mm anyway i don't know why it's so bad to make question topics (even if they're dumb) but if someone makes too many topics giving them a limit sounds like a good idea. it's not fun to make a post and then come back later and the topic just disappeared <.<

i didn't know making a topic people don't like was against the rules because well, nobody wrote it in the rules.

It's possible that Eclipse is talking about something other than this topic in particular, or speaking in jest.

can you assume in the future that whenever you post 3 to 5 people tell you to buzz off and react accordingly please it saves a lot of time thank you

Why not just push it to the limit come no fhwdgads and make it 5 imaginary people every time?

I immediately judge someone by their looks when I lay an eye on them, whether I want to or not. So do you.

You've never been so shocked by someone that all judgements are suspended until further notice? You need to find more excitement!!!