Fire Emblem Puns!

Let's hear all the puns you can come up with that have a fire emblem character in them! I'm sure we can come up with a-Lott of puns, even if some are a bit Jaf-far-fetched. Whether puns Erk your soul or Brighton your day, let's hear what you can come up with!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright! Puns are really Radd! Ogma gosh, I can't believe this! Navarre mind, I'm such a Dolph. This thread isn't as exiting as I previously thought, especially since coming up with puns are really Hardin. Enough Bantu-ing, I'd better leave before this Draugs on. Caesar later!

Edited by Star and Moon

We could try tally Marx; I didn't Nowi wanted to count them. I'm not Lucina do any counting. I just want some fun Anna laugh or two.

Edited by Dan

I was just thinking about if you chose Nohr, would you have to fight against Hoshido? I hope we don't have to Kellam. I wouldn't want to Sully my blade with the blood of my family members. I'd be really Say'ri about it.

I thought this thread was going to suck, but once I read through it I decided Nah.

This is some Sirius stuff. I just hope we don't get Sue-d for using all these puns. If that happened, it would really get on Minerv-a's, and I would let out all my Pent up Rath on some random prEtzel vendor. I'd really unleash my Fury. He would probably try to Sig-run Fa away, though, and I'd think, that Gaius fast. He'd probably sing ps-Alms of praise once he escaped. Anyway, I know what you're thinking: Hugh are the worst, and Kamui get back on topic? So yeah, I'm all Fin-ished now.

Those puns are unremercable.*

*would say unreMerc!Abel but Abel cain't be made a Merc.

Edited by Gradivus.