FE4 Casualty LTC

Neither have I (I've actually never done a full playthrough of it before, but learning shouldn't take too long as FE3 has a very simple engine.) However, there is warp, some units have pretty good base stats (like Palla), and the enemies seem to be chumps as well, so it shouldn't be too bad.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE3 0% Growths is pretty easy. I've done a casual playthrough of it until the chapter with Camus without using any of the statboosters haha (although parts would be easier if I went faster), so it's not a big deal (at least for Book 1 anyways).

I did a casual 0% growths ironman run of FE3 book 2 a long time ago and I remember it being very easy. Statboosters are huge, enemies are extremely weak, and your characters are pretty strong to begin with. Since I was playing ironman, I relied heavily on Tiki; a couple statboosters and she became an invincible flying tank with 1-2 range and huge offense. She even killed Medeus. Generally speaking your characters are more than strong enough to handle the enemies, I was just playing safe. I'm sure aiming for the lowest turncount would be more interesting.

Edit: I took a look at your FE4 0% growths playthrough, on second thought I doubt my experiences will be of any relevance. You can probably just dodge everything and crit bosses.

I'd much rather see a FE5 warpless run (or better yet, a 0% growths FE5 warpless run). Also, I've also done a 0% growths Tear RIng Saga LTC playthrough with (lots of) resets, you might be interested in trying that. I took 150 turns in chapters and 16 in encounters after savescumming with the save staff. It would be cool if you gave TRS more exposure.

Edited by sine nomine