How to complete fe4's prologue?

Dragoncat

The enemy destroyed a bridge, and now I can't get to the castle where the boss named Evans is. Thought seizing the first castle would do something about that. But all it did was give me Midir. Looked all over the map for another way. Nothing...

Most if not all castles are going to be like this, so try to predict the movement of the plot so that you can prepare ahead of time.

I can confirm this.

In chapter 3 when you capture the castle to the East (forgot the name), the enemies immediately appear near Briggid to the North. If it wasn't for me sending all of my units there ahead of time, I don't know how I would have been able to keep her alive.

Edited by DragonLord

I can confirm this.

In chapter 3 when you capture the castle to the East (forgot the name), the enemies immediately appear near Briggid to the North. If it wasn't for me sending all of my units there ahead of time, I don't know how I would have been able to keep her alive.

Next time you can just move Brigid towards Tiltyu and Claude every turn. The pirates can hardly keep up with her, she counters all the 2-range ones and Claude can heal her.