The official Serenes Forest survival "Trails of Cold Steel - Class VII character"

MisterIceTeaPeach

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is officially one of the crapiest rounds ever. I'm out, the toxicity of the anit-OoT group is too much, like I thought it would be.

Dude, chill, it's a game.

I didn't complain when Nobody killed TWW and shouted about the victory, so just be like "k cool even if you don't like it I still can and your opinion has no effect on me"

Well, this is officially one of the crapiest rounds ever. I'm out, the toxicity of the anit-OoT group is too much, like I thought it would be.

What the fuck are you talking about? The only anti-game toxicity here was mine against wind waker lol. Do you think OoT is so sacred that people can't even vote against it? lmao

I mean, I like it, I won't vote against it and will even upvote it. Zeem and Glac dislike it, they have all the right in the world to vote against it. The game isn't a sacred relic that people should praise even if they didn't enjoy it.

Get over it, Skyward Sword is my favorite Fire Emblem game and I don't cry because 4/5 of the fanbase despises it. Stop being so sensitive. People don't dislike OoT to get to you. They dislike it because, you know, they don't enjoy it.

And even then, if OoT was so disliked, it wouldn't have gotten to top 3

And this is coming from a big fan of OoT.

Edited by Nobody

I mean I'm a huge fan of TWW, and Nobody and I have butted heads in the past over it. And yet we're still friends, since we just shared our opinions on the game. It shouldn't be something one would get worked up over.

FE list

Dark Dragon and the Blade of Light

Gaiden

Mystery of the Emblem

The Genealogy of the Holy War

Thracia 776

Binding Blade

Blazing Blade

Sacred Stones

Path of Radiance

Radiant Dawn

Shadow Dragon

Heroes of Light and Shadow

Awakening

Conquest

Birthright

Revelation

Illusionary Revelation#FE

Cipher

East Chemblem

Tear Ring Saga

Berwick Saga

tbh nor do I

Gaiden

Mystery of the Emblem

BS Fire Emblem

Thracia 776

Binding Blade

Blazing Blade

Sacred Stones

Path of Radiance

Radiant Dawn

Shadow Dragon

Awakening

Conquest

Birthright

Revelation

Cipher

East Chemblem

Tear Ring Saga

Berwick Saga

lol but seriously, I don't think east chemblem should be in, other wise we'd have to include all the fire emblem hacks

Neither should Berwick saga, tbh

Tearing saga could be in, since it's fire emblem in all but name, but even then, I'd rather it wasn't.

Edited by Nobody

What the fuck are you talking about? The only anti-game toxicity here was mine against wind waker lol. Do you think OoT is so sacred that people can't even vote against it? lmao

I mean, I like it, I won't vote against it and will even upvote it. Zeem and Glac dislike it, they have all the right in the world to vote against it. The game isn't a sacred relic that people should praise even if they didn't enjoy it.

Get over it, Skyward Sword is my favorite Fire Emblem game and I don't cry because 4/5 of the fanbase despises it. Stop being so sensitive. People don't dislike OoT to get to you. They dislike it because, you know, they don't enjoy it.

And even then, if OoT was so disliked, it wouldn't have gotten to top 3

And this is coming from a big fan of OoT.

Firstly, I don't appreciate being talked down to. That's what this comes off to me as.

Secondly, in THREE SEPARATE past rounds, I have had people be dicks and even message me saying they are in fact voting specifically so whatever I vote for won't win. So yes, I'm suspicious of EVERYONE. I'm not "crying" about anything without reason. I don't give a donkey's butt if people don't like the same games as me, but when people do THAT? No. Not okay. So unless I know for absolute certainty that people aren't doing that, I'm suspicious and will not "get over it". This is supposed to be a fun game, but when people are like that to me for no apparant reason...yeah, I'm not gonna be happy.

Gaiden

Mystery of the Emblem

BS Fire Emblem

Thracia 776

Binding Blade

Blazing Blade

Sacred Stones

Path of Radiance

Radiant Dawn

Shadow Dragon

Awakening

Conquest

Birthright

Revelation

Cipher

East Chemblem

Tear Ring Saga

Berwick Saga

What's "Illusionary Revelation#FE"? And should we really include Cipher, or the East Chemblem/Tear Ring/Berwick games? Those last three really aren't FE games.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Firstly, I don't appreciate being talked down to. That's what this comes off to me as.

Secondly, in THREE SEPARATE past rounds, I have had people be dicks and even message me saying they are in fact voting specifically so whatever I vote for won't win. So yes, I'm suspicious of EVERYONE. I'm not "crying" about anything without reason. I don't give a donkey's butt if people don't like the same games as me, but when people do THAT? No. Not okay. So unless I know for absolute certainty that people aren't doing that, I'm suspicious and will not "get over it". This is supposed to be a fun game, but when people are like that to me for no apparant reason...yeah, I'm not gonna be happy.

Well, okay, but what do you hope to achieve by whining in this thread? For people to start pitying you?

And I didn't see any "anti-oot" toxicity that you mentioned so much. All the anti-OoT comments I saw were very tame, specially compared to the ones I made towards Wind Waker.

If you're not having fun in this thread, you can always stop posting in it. I know I'm having fun in here as are, I assume, most others posting.

Edited by Nobody

That was not the intention of people against OoT. We downvoted it because we have a different opinion from you. It is not some sort of grudge or something similar.

If you want, you can tell me who it was and I'll be rude to them or something, in true badly translated bootleg fashion, or something. But know that people can have different opinions and go after things you like because they don't like it.

What's "Illusionary Revelation#FE"? And should we really include Cipher, or the East Chemblem/Tear Ring/Berwick games? Those last three really aren't FE games.

I think personally that TearRing Saga and Berwick Saga should be included since Kaga developed them as sorts of FE successors. Chemblem was, as I have established, a joke on my part (I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who's played any of it, and even then, I can't get it to run anymore since it complains about language settings I can't figure out how to fully change). Cipher I threw in for the heck of it. IR#FE is SMTxFE.

Well, okay, but what do you hope to achieve by whining in this thread? For people to start pitying you?

And I didn't see any "anti-oot" toxicity that you mentioned so much. All the anti-OoT comments I saw were very tame, specially compared to the ones I made towards Wind Waker.

If you're not having fun in this thread, you can always stop posting in it. I know I'm having fun in here as are, I assume, most others posting.

I'm not really hoping to achieve anything, and I wish people would stop telling me I'm whining, it's really more of anger than whining. I just want people to stop. Just...to stop.

I think personally that TearRing Saga and Berwick Saga should be included since Kaga developed them as sorts of FE successors.

Eh, I guess if people want them, but I'd probably go for them immediately :P:

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

I'm not really hoping to achieve anything, and I wish people would stop telling me I'm whining, it's really more of anger than whining. I just want people to stop. Just...to stop.

Eh, I guess if people want them, but I'd probably go for them immediately :P:

Hey not my problem! Tbh idc what happens to them, but I think they should be in.

10 Dark Dragon and the Blade of Light

10 Gaiden

10 Mystery of the Emblem

10 The Genealogy of the Holy War

10 BS Fire Emblem

10 Thracia 776

10 Binding Blade

10 Blazing Blade

10 Sacred Stones

10 Path of Radiance

10 Radiant Dawn

10 Shadow Dragon

10 Heroes of Light and Shadow

10 Awakening

10 Conquest

10 Birthright

10 Revelation

10 Illusionary Revelation#FE

10 Cipher

10 East Chemblem

10 Tear Ring Saga

10 Berwick Saga

What are the rules?

A Link to the Past 3

Oracle of Seasons 11

you forgot about the pokemon list

Since I didn't vote for it yesterday, here it is:

Red 0

Gold 24

also over

This was the last post I saw.

I didn't read the entire discussion.

Jules go to bed

I'm in the bed. If there was no loud noise around me atm.