Is it just me, or is IS really pushing Hoshido more?

UnknownUber

Nohr side will probably be a pain since no grinding but hey if the price for a good story is no grinding than I have to pay that price.

Well grinding in the traditional sense. You could boss or dodge abuse. Hell, (wishful thinking) arenas might make a reappearance even in the Nohr campaign in certain chapters. Y'never know. Food for thought. ;)

Back on topic, I wouldn't say they favor one or the other. I mean, what kinda developer would you be if you just only favored one side and completely shunned the other? That's just bad advertising at that point. I feel its been pretty balanced on both sides so far.

Edited by ViewtifulBo

Well grinding in the traditional sense. You could boss or dodge abuse. Hell, (wishful thinking) arenas might make a reappearance even in the Nohr campaign in certain chapters. Y'never know. Food for thought. ;)

Back on topic, I wouldn't say they favor one or the other. I mean, what kinda developer would you be if you just only favored one side and completely shunned the other? That's just bad advertising at that point. I feel its been pretty balanced on both sides so far.

I hope Arenas make a return because I can level up the party I want the most for battle.

So far they are trying to attract a more casual audience... in Japan, who are might be more likely to gravitate towards the easier and very Japanese Hoshindo side while old school fans are more likely to know about the game and don't need the constant convincing. When the European/American advertisements start to roll in then this will be a more interesting topic.

Not really, though they are really trying to make Nohr appealing as well because it will be a tougher sell than Hoshido.

The game is supposed to come out soon in Japan, right? In that case they really need to have Nohr exclusives catch up to Hoshido exclusives as Hoshido greatly outnumbers them atm.

Not really, though they are really trying to make Nohr appealing as well because it will be a tougher sell than Hoshido.

The game is supposed to come out soon in Japan, right? In that case they really need to have Nohr exclusives catch up to Hoshido exclusives as Hoshido greatly outnumbers them atm.

Yeah, I can't say I'm a big fan of the fact that Hoshido has way more exclusives than Nohr at the moment. Personally I hope Garon is an exclusive for Nohr, but that's just me :P