Is it just me or is Camilla's design a bit excessive...

Again ?

The only thing that surprise me is not even the cleavage, it's the poorly designed footand belt. That's supposed to be a official artwork ?

First the Aqua thread, now this one. Okay, I guess.

Though I do agree that Camilla's outfit seems a bit overdone. She's a axe wielding, armor wearing, and possibly draco-zombie riding princess. Not whatever that armor is.

I understand what that thing between her tits is supposed to suggest, but what is it actually supposed to be?

A strap to hold up her boob. Boob. Singular. As in the strap suggests one boob is saggy and the other isn't.

Have fun with that mental image.

Edited by Honey Bunny

I understand what that thing between her tits is supposed to suggest, but what is it actually supposed to be?

It's a military sash, Marx, Garon, and Gunther also have them. The big difference is that the men have theirs going down to their waist.

omg please make her cover up that cleavage I am being triggered really hard right now

I recommend a burqa

5 bucks she ends being one of the more developed (no pun intended) characters of the game

I legit don't see the problem with Camila.

Sure, her breasts are large, and she's showing them slightly, but...you're point?

I'm gonna be real here, some women actually dress like this (showing cleavage, not the armor. lmfao). It looks dumb in a lot of cases, yes, but I'm getting pretty sick and tired of people being like "OH HEY, SOMEBODY'S SHOWING CLEAVAGE, BETTER RANT ABOUT THIS ON THE INTERNET EVEN THOUGH NOT ONLY HAVE THERE BEEN WORST THINGS THAN THIS, BUT IT'S JAPAN, THEY'VE ALWAYS DONE THIS."

tl;dr: an entire army of flat chests would be boring, and Tharja's design already exists, so Camila's tits are irrelevent.

Edited by Nexas

I think she's attractive but what is going on with her lower half

there's something about the proportion that's off

or maybe it's just her pose plus the armor she is wearing

idk man I don't trust this new artist they fucked up kamui's feet

Edited by Esme

idk man I don't trust this new artist they fucked up kamui's feet

But what if Female Kamui actually has two left feet and it's relevant to the plot.

But what if Female Kamui actually has two left feet and it's relevant to the plot.

and then they edited it to "fix" the feet because it's actually relevant to a plot SPOILER