Is it just me or is Camilla's design a bit excessive...

But what if Female Kamui actually has two left feet and it's relevant to the plot.

and then they edited it to "fix" the feet because it's actually relevant to a plot SPOILER

so FE If is about kamui saving up money for foot surgery

sounds about

right

It's the best design ever because it's getting a lot of nerds angry but it's also the worst design ever because it's getting a lot of nerds aroused, fuck I'm conflicted

an entire army of flat chests

A loli army!? WHERE DO I SIGN UP?! I MUST JOIN MY KIN. *shot*

On the topic at hand though, uh, yes. Specifically the bit going through her cleavage.

That is just absolutely not necessary. (And it doesn't even make sense!) Revealing is one thing but that's straight-up sexual, wtf?

Well whatever, if she's a joining character I can just bench her.

Where's my obligatory lolikete though?!

Edited by Ritisa

It's the best design ever because it's getting a lot of nerds angry but it's also the worst design ever because it's getting a lot of nerds aroused, fuck I'm conflicted

doesn't take much to make 'em aroused, i guess

btw if we are going by pure fanservice tharja is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more over the top than camilla, seriously

Just remember: this game has reclassing. Just hope that her alternate class tree is more sensibly dressed (inb4 her alt class tree is Dark Mage)

inb4 this is the tamest outfit she wears

Just remember: this game has reclassing. Just hope that her alternate class tree is more sensibly dressed (inb4 her alt class tree is Dark Mage)

CG cutscenes will still have her default outfit in it though.

I don't really see the problem. It's just cleavage. Sure that sash looks a bit suggestive, but, it's not that bad, and she's definitely not the first with suggestive clothing choices in this game series.

Considering some units even have unique skills exclusive to their character, she might have one directly related to her appearance. Something that lowers enemy male units accuracy or something, within a certain range, because they're distracted by her. It's not likely, and her design probably is just fan service, but it is also possible it'll have a practical application.

Really? No one has mentioned that?

More like it's been mentioned to hell and back in the past month or so, there's an entire thread in the IF section dedicated to Character Design, we don't need more Camilla threads give the girl a rest geez

we could entirely keep it in one thread that is, ya know, actually meant for character design discussions which I've already written at length about the bottom half of that design and how it violates every single one of my design philosophy but I'm burnt out long ago and now I'm really sick of seeing Camilla topics tbh

there's way too many of them