We can now rub characters' faces to bond with them?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... Does it really indicate a "rubbing" or we just tap at their portraits to see them blush and talk?

Like I said, just like in the real world: we can rub their faces and become closer and then make love in the hot springs with everyone watching.

So we can rub Harold's chin but not Rinka's abs? Damn, I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad now.

Edited by Thane

I'll probably reserve my opinion until there's a detailed translation on what this mechanic does. I'm confused as hell right now. At first I thought it symbolizes a kiss.

but... who face-rubs their friends? And is this sort of bath house-hopping, face-rubbing behavior really an appropriate way to act during war? An appropriate way to act towards your troops?

The tone of this game is all over the place.

Welcome to Japanese culture, bud. They bond in the bath plenty of ways you'd feel weird with.

It is more exaggerated in anime/game media, however.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Like I said, just like in the real world: we can rub their faces and become closer and then make love in the hot springs with everyone watching.

So we can rub Harold's chin but not Rinka's abs? Damn, I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad now.

Harold does have a chin Bruce Campbell would be proud of, but not being to fully appreciate Rinka's muscles is a shame.

Can anyone translate what the characters are saying after being "rubbed"? Maybe that'll shed some lights on this whole rubbing business.

Edited by Ryo

Wait. What the... ?

I want to ask, I honestly want to ask, is this a joke topic, or is it seriously going to be in the game ?

Wait. What the... ?

I want to ask, I honestly want to ask, is this a joke topic, or is it seriously going to be in the game ?

it is in the game, as is a bath house, the face rubbing is weirder by a factor of unknown magnitudes.

What ? Just... what, what the HELL ? Oh boy, the pain...

Excuse me, I have the sudden urge to grind MY face against a wall.

What ? Just... what, what the HELL ? Oh boy, the pain...

Excuse me, I have the sudden urge to grind MY face against a wall.

That must have hurt. Here, let me rub you!

^^ That was inevitable wasn't it?

I was hoping no one would mention that.

But i guess focusing on things that don't mean or affect anything much, is a common link between these 2 things.

Edited by goodperson707