I quit this one forever

Kiba

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games can't hate people.

-Might be a tad hard to understand for people who have never seen Yu-Gi-Oh before-

The cloesst I've ever come to being hated by a game is Yu-Gi-Oh: Nightmare Troubadour for the DS. Opponent has Needle Wall in play (At the beginning of your turn, roll a die. If it's 1-5, destroy the opponent's monster in that 'zone'. It it's six, roll again). In Nightmare Troubadour, when you summon a monster, it automatically goes into the the 3rd monster zone. So the duel goes something like this (after Needle Wall is active and his monsters are stronger then mine).

Allan - Plays monster.

Foe - Needle Wall rolls a 3. Destroys monster, then his monsters remove a quarter of my life points.

Allan - Plays monster.

Foe - Needle Wall rolls a 3.

etc.

Now that my semi-off topic talk is out of the way, I will say that if you cannot complete this game because your units die so often, then you are almost as bad as I was in my first playthrough, in which Vaida was my strongest unit ¬_¬

Edited by Allan's Aokage

This topic still makes me lawl! Especially since Kiba is currently borrowing my FE7

this topic was made a while ago, so now that its over close it before people start this stupid thing up

I hate it when people like faiya do these kind of things