Nyx sprite has problems

ENS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm intending, if I'm wrong, at least that part between the arm and the point of the boob is the rest of the boob, and the patch covers only the line that we get from the perspective.

jku83q.png

Edited by ENS

The only problem with her design is that her breasts are flat. Wtf? They should be way larger.

Glad to know your priorities are straight.

No, I'm intending, if I'm wrong, at least that part between the arm and the point of the boob is the rest of the boob, and the patch covers only the line that we get from the perspective.

jku83q.png

Yeah, there's no space between the arm and the boob. I think you're looking at a seam down the middle of her boob patch.

Possible, at this point. So, the new question of the thread becomes: why the hell she needs two types of cloth on her tits?

Possible, at this point. So, the new question of the thread becomes: why the hell she needs two types of cloth on her tits?

Some people today wear two type of cloths over their chest.

-

You're just not focusing on the design. You're focusing on the skin.

Hedging her bets. One side's a lighter, breathy fabric, while the other is thick and warm. No matter the season, at least half of each breast is guaranteed to be comfortable.

I think you are high.

But aren't we all?

I also fail to see the problem here, except with

The only problem with her design is that her breasts are flat. Wtf? They should be way larger.

this post. Glad to see you have your priorities straight though.

But aren't we all?

I also fail to see the problem here, except with

this post. Glad to see you have your priorities straight though.

You're a bit too young to appreciate breasts...

You sure? What I'm getting at is that too large is uncomfortable and unattractive. They don't need to be house-sized all the time and it's kind of weird to think that.

I don't know how to feel about this aside from creeped out because that comment was a weird way to word it, dude.

I'd really rather not discuss this though.

EDIT: Oh, and Tharja filled out that role already and a lot of people had problems with her.

Edited by Draco

Oh, I think I can see the problem you think you see

Judging by the shading in the boob, it doesn't seem like it works like this

jstvYmN.png

But rather, like this- the grey patches not being the whole thing covering her boobs

qsvBGWK.png

yay for more confusing designs like Camilla's boob strap that looks like a dildo between her boobs in her official art though

You sure? What I'm getting at is that too large is uncomfortable and unattractive. They don't need to be house-sized all the time and it's kind of weird to think that.

I don't know how to feel about this aside from creeped out because that comment was a weird way to word it, dude.

I'd really rather not discuss this though.

EDIT: Oh, and Tharja filled out that role already and a lot of people had problems with her.

Bump this topic up in 3 years and we'll have a discussion about Nyx's breasts.

100% chance Chiki is trolling. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself, because I don't want to believe those comments can be said with sincerity.

100% chance Chiki is trolling. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself, because I don't want to believe those comments can be said with sincerity.

Why? I like big breasts and I find Nyx's breasts to be horrifically flat and disturbing.

Edited by Chiki

i'm sort of tempted to warn about 1/2 of you for spam but instead i'm going to say please stop making shitty fftf (seriously they hardly live up to fftf standards) posts. either discuss artistically this sprite problem or let the thread die

jesus, you're all children, i swear

She could very well be wearing a flesh-colored body stocking underneath all of that stuff. I mean, in the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword E3 trailer back in 2011, I thought Link wasn't wearing any pants since his pants' color look beige/flesh-colored.