Costume DLC

dragonlordsd

Costume DLC  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want DLC costumes unrelated to classes? (You don't have to buy them, they just exist(

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How would you want them to be implemented

• Each costume/item can be given to everyone and looks the same on everyone
    • Characters get unique costumes/items
    • Each costume/item can be given to everyone and may look slightly different for each person
    • Class/gender specific costumes/items
  3. 3. Would You Buy Costume DLC items

• Yes
    • No
    • If I really, really like one, then maybe.

I guess theris a huge misunderstanding here.... I'm sorry, I'm not the kind of guy who can say clearly what he thinks, and me no being born an english speaker doesn't hlp me much.. I'm sorry to bother you with that ^^U

I wanted to say that you shouldn't try to think that I meant anything about realism... I never said anything about realism, I just imply the characters should wear proper clothes, not a mess to cover only the intimate parts... And I didn't mean that fanservice had to be paid... I just meant, it could be an option, that you could unlock later in the game not at the very introduction of the character...

Of course it's alright to have DLC with and without faservice

Well it's a mess, since I'm at a lost of words, this is getting awkward, but I can't find any better formulation... I apologize for all that embarrassment ...

It would be cool if the costumes could change a character's portrait costume as well but that would probably be too much work for IS, unless they simply limited it to Kamui which would be fine by me. It would add a lot more variation in Streetpass, not to mention you could have Kamui wear something less Nohr-like if you happened to be playing on the Hoshido side. Come to think of it, other then bathing suit costumes of course (for the fanservice), and possible kimono costumes (also fanservice), there should be an opposite-styled costume for each character that switches sides to make them fit in more with the side that they joined. For example a Hoshidan-style outfit for Cyrus or a Nohr-style outfit for Suzukaze, and these would change their portrait costumes respectively, but again it probably won't happen.