Anybody else is gonna have a hard time getting streetpasses?

My Castle is such a cool feature. I would really want to use it often. My problem is that I live in an area where it is very hard to get streetpasses. Hell, one time I took my 3DS to school and a museum before. I came back home with zero streetpasses. My little sister and brother has a 3DS but don't they have to get the same game to have battles?

My Castle is probably would be useless for me.

EDIT: Just watched the trailer again. Ignore my stupid rant. Apparently, there are ways to still use My Castle even if you can't get a lot of streetpasses. Thank you IS!

Well, you may use your cartridge to activate the Streetpass in their 3ds, so you can visit your own castle, in case it doesn't reset your game (it usually doesn't). You won't have access to dlc on you send visits, since that's locked to a system, but still, you'll be getting Streetpasses, and once you get the opposing faction dlc, you'll be streetpassing the other castle.

While it requires a lot of setup IMHO, Homepass solves the problem of Japanese streetpasses for importers.

The problem is the technical difficulty that it can sometimes be.

Even then, Japanese players aren't as gung ho about Homepass as other countries.

I get a lot less FE13 streetpasses on my Japanese 3DS than on my American one.

The American 3DS fills up the 50 slot streetpass queue within an hour.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I live near a shopping district with a barnes and noble, at&t, and mcdonalds positioned only one block apart from each other, so I don't think I'll have issues here (I didn't find out about nintendo zones until today however). Though, since I don't get out with my parents very often, I guess the only way for me to get streetpass regularly would be to use my brother's 3ds.