My discovery of the day

Nym

So, here what happenned, I just came back from my exam and I was looking for my 3ds in my room. I end up finding my lost Diamond.

But wait, this is not the ''discovery of the day''. So I openned my old DS (geez that screen is soooo tiny compare to my 3ds XL and for some reasons I don't have my file on the 3ds XL.) and got into my file.

First thing, I went to my party and why am I not surprise to see a Torterra level 100. Guess I overleveled my starter (I was quite young at the time. Keep that in mind.)

After that, I went to the Pc so I could see what pokemons are into my boxes. Long story short, I can barely remember the members of my team except Torterra lv.100, Luxray lv.62, Staraptor lv.60 and... a Shuckle lv.100 whaaaaaattt??

But then I found a box called ''Reste'' (which means Stay) so I guess I didn't want to trade this pokemon to my friends.

I didn't undertand why I didn't want to trade a Banette, a Mightyena or a Dusknoir (well this one is kinda rare, oh well)

But then I look up and I found something that ... confused me.

There was a Luxio, a Buneary, and a....... Kricketune

I did not undertand why I would keep them specially since I had a Luxray and a Lopunny (and another Kricketune).

I don't know if I got lucky or I got blessed by a RNG goddess of pokemon or something.

Because the 3 are all shiny.

Holy crap, 3 shiny in one playthrough? (no cheats used by the way, I don't have that card for special cheating codes)

Sadly, I didn't train my Luxio. I think I got lazy because I had one who was 3 levels higher.

Edited by Nym

Kinda like finding your lost Platinum in a completely different room you lost it in.

I would love to be blessed by the RNG Goddess in the way you have.Spent weeks searching for a Shiny Horsea and still coming up with none.Even with a chain over 50.