Famitsu 11th June English Translation

Kirokan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think Nintendo has the ballz to let IS do that?

Captain Rainbow exists and got a CERO rating of 12. If that game had so much stuff fly by the radar, I'm sure this will too. (Granted, Captain Rainbow was never localized, so I guess that should be taken with a grain of salt)

And Manhunt happened.

Somehow in our western world hardcore violent is lesser compared to sexual stuffs. You can blow female's head off but a flash of their tits is a no-no.

Edited by Awakener_

Really this much fuss over wether or not they will have an implied suducing of a prisoner. There will be an implication i would think, what actually happened would be up to your imaginations. Plus implying sex is hardly new to fire emblem. Admittedly the more obvious examples i remember are from 4 which hasn't been localized.

Edited by goodperson707

>forging is back

>arena allows you to grind the materials you need for forging

Remember what I said about Reverse Katana when we first saw it?

I THINK I'M GOING TO BE RIGHT

Watch Thieves be able to steal again so Nohr players can get it too.

Edit: Regarding the whole "persuasion" business with Orochi, it is quite clear she's fucking the living daylights out of them in order to get them to join the army. Just look at the face of the inmate when it says the persuasion was successful.

Now the question becomes:

Can she do this to your siblings on the opposite side? We must discuss this in great detail.

Edited by Soapbar

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for Orochi to bake a cake in the localization!

I love it when a work of fiction cuts to a shot away from the action and allows the viewer to envision what is happening on their own.

Regardless of the presence of bowdlerization, I'll still know...

FCKING TAKEHITO KOYASU AS ZERO'S CHARACTER VOICE

THIS GAME WILL BE AWESOME

Edited by Seo

Can she do this to your siblings on the opposite side? We must discuss this in great detail.

Pretty sure it's been outright stated that capture only works on generic enemies.

Pretty sure it's been outright stated that capture only works on generic enemies.

The only thing said is that bosses and "special units" can't be captured. It's not clear what are these special units though. Some people are assuming that it's all unique characters, but it could be referencing the monsters, for example.

Edited by NeonZ

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for Orochi to bake a cake in the localization!

They're gonna bake it together.

There'll be lot of batter everywhere, so she'll ends up taking their spoon.

It's nice to see Xane is looking as androgynous as ever...

So is Fire Emblem Cipher just a card game? Or can the cards interact with If? I know Nintendo mentioned something about lines of figure-less Amiibos, but...

The only thing said is that bosses and "special units" can't be captured. It's not clear what are these special units though. Some people are assuming that it's all unique characters, but it could be referencing the monsters, for example.

Famitsu is kinda vague, but they make reference to "generic unit" on occasions.

Firstly in the skill description ("after KOing a generic enemy") and when persuading ("captured generic units can be persuaded to join your party.").

I assume monsters are the "special enemies" that can't be captured.

Maybe a different skill is used to capture those?

It's nice to see Xane is looking as androgynous as ever...

So is Fire Emblem Cipher just a card game? Or can the cards interact with If? I know Nintendo mentioned something about lines of figure-less Amiibos, but...

There are some promo cards coming out with Cipher that give you a code to unlock extra characters; Marth, Lucina, and Minerva, one with each Starter Deck and another with a Booster Box. They'll function kind of like Einherjar, probably, but we dunno for sure. It's unknown how those characters will be released outside of Japan yet, since it's unlikely that Cipher will get translated. However, the Cipher codes/characters are not related to Amiibo in any way.

EDIT: Here's an article about it that was linked in the discussion about the characters from this thread. I cleaned up a bit of my uncertainty once I was sure the information I remembered was correct. :p

Edited by Kirie

There are some promo cards coming out with Cipher that give you a code to unlock extra characters; Marth, Lucina, and Minerva, I think, one with each Starter Deck and another with a Booster Box. They'll function kind of like Einherjar, I believe. It's unknown how those characters will be released outside of Japan yet, since it's unlikely that Cipher will get translated. However, the Cipher codes/characters are not related to Amiibo in any way.

Perhaps the characters might be released similar to spot pass characters in Awakening?

The super nice thing would be for them to be offered free in some way, such as SpotPass or free codes or something.

The cynical suggestion would be that they might give certain retailers codes to offer as pre-order bonuses or whatever, or even just sell them outright as DLC.

The super nice thing would be for them to be offered free in some way, such as SpotPass or free codes or something.

The cynical suggestion would be that they might give certain retailers codes to offer as pre-order bonuses or whatever, or even just sell them outright as DLC.

Oh god the second option. Please no. We already have enough problems with amiibos.