Leon Discussion thread

Eveangaline

So far my favorite Nohr sibling has got to be Leon. I like dark mages, he vaguely looks like rose lalonde, and his personality seems great, even when he is shooting magical trees at Kamui.

So what are your thoughts on the second son of Nohr? Is he a loyal little brother? Is he a douchey royal who achieves everything so easily he doesn't understand struggle? Is he both?

Honestly I think he's going to be hilariously douchy myself. I mean just look at him.

Leons_magic.png

Edited by Eveangaline

He looks like Marth dyed his hair and went a little hipster.

In all seriousness, I like the design, second only to Marx's. I think Leon will be more entertaining personality-wise. I'm hoping for a cocky genius with a snarky side. I...uh, seem to have a penchant for those. *coughs*

Miyano Mamoru = 'nuff said. Surprisingly, in the above picture, instead of mentioning his former role as Light Yagami, they opted for Ultraman Zero instead...

They say he's a genius, while his corresponding sibling Takumi had to work hard to get to where he's currently at, so there's a dynamic going on there. I imagine he'll look down on pretty much everyone except Kamui, judging from the line he spoke in the intro trailer if Kamui chose Hoshido.

Perhaps he feels lonely inside? I don't think he'll have many friends lol.

I love Leon's design. I'm a sucker for armour on a mage, he really fits my image of what a military magic-user would look like and it's something I don't think games represent nearly often enough, and I love his smirking expression. Personality, obviously it's hard to make any comments early but it's promising enough I think?

Leon's my favorite of the Nohr siblings, design-wise he's my 2nd favorite character in 'If' (first being Cyrus). I already know I'm going to love his personality, I imagine he'll put up a rather arrogant and snarky front, looking down on just about everyone but his siblings and father, but in the face of adversity his serious side shows along with his wit and cunning. Yep, I imagine he'll be one of my faves, can't wait to see what kind of conversations he has with his siblings (along with any of his other support options), I can imagine he'll give a lot of the cold shoulder until later supports.

Edited by Kyza

I am definately intrigued by him. He looks so smug, and his subordinate (the one we know at least) is the most morally questionable on the Nohr side.

I think he'll be arrogant and a bit ruthless, but judging by his quotes and cutscenes he's still loyal to his siblings and considers Kamui one of them.

On the flip-side, of the Nohr siblings he'll be the one least likely to have trouble actually fighting Kamui. (same goes for Takumi on the Hoshido side)

Something about 'your death will not be enough to pay for it' makes me think he's the smug arrogant type. I'm intrigued by his Marth-with-hair-dye design, but I get the feeling his personality will not be anything like Marth's.

One of my fav characters but he's my No. 1 in this game, next to Joker. My friend and I just can't stop calling him Blarth.

He seems to be close to Kamui too since in one of cutscenes in the new commercial, he said something like "even death won't make up of what you've done". Maybe he doesn't forgive Kamui for betraying them and forgetting their times together.

I know this will be a long shot but I sure hope his siblings make him of him and call him Marth xD Maybe he got a support with Marth amiibo but I know... it's a long shot.

I expect Leon and Inigo 2.0 to be if's husbando-kun material. :wub:

I hope he's an egotistical douche. I love those characters the most.

Especially since he has the same voice actor as Light Yagami. I think he catches the "evil genius" pretty well.

Edited by King Gilgamesh

Especially since he has the same voice actor as Light Yagami. I think he catches the "evil genius" pretty well.

I'm excited about that! Mamoru Miyano is one of my favorite voice actors.

He voices five anime characters that I really like, and one of my all time favorite anime characters (which happens to be Light).

I'm excited about that! Mamoru Miyano is one of my favorite voice actors.

He voices five anime characters that I really like, and one of my all time favorite anime characters (which happens to be Light).

And also, his subordinate, Zero has the same voice actor as DIO. Light and DIO on the same team, oh boy. It almost makes me want to jump ship to Nohr, heh.

Definitely my fave character- awesome class, really hot and my fave type of personality in a character. I hope he's a douche bag that loves Kamui...sigh...

Let's see here

- Genius

- Has a rather arrogant and cold look

Tbh, before Leon's name was revealed, I always called him Jin Mage. He reminds me of Jin Kisaragi, and his personality seems like it would mirror Jin's cold and sociopathic personality.

Overall, I'm quite positive of Leon, but I still don't like the fact that Dark Knights still have short capes instead of full-length ones.

He's my second favorite of the Nohr siblings. He looks like he's going to be a snarky character, which I think is great, but I do hope he's able to show he cares about his brothers and sisters during the game. There is that shot of him smiling when Elise drags Kamui up to the Nohr siblings so maybe he will.