Leon Discussion thread

Eveangaline

I like how despite me thinking he's a bit of a cool customer his preview stuff keeps having him make shocked faces

tumblr_nq1uq0gwPO1qhe6cpo1_500.giftumblr_nq1ylq8CfN1rm4611o1_540.gif

So what did you guys all think of his english voice? I liked it.

Edited by Eveangaline

First off a semi-important Dark Knight YAY! (gimme 5 my inner tactician is currently laughing with manaical glee)

As for his character, so far I like it, cold calculating genius with a hefty dose of awesome points (just look at that armor and his dialogue so far). I really hope he fufills the Deadpan Snarker trope. The Japanese VA choice is completely appropriate from what we've seen of his character (his tome had better be called leathality or the death note for reasons). As other people have said he seems to have very little problem with threatening Kamui's continued existence and slinging around powerful (dark?) magic. Cold, calculating, pragmatic, what's not to like?

All in all 10/10 would use Book Bro

First off a semi-important Dark Knight YAY! (gimme 5 my inner tactician is currently laughing with manaical glee)

As for his character, so far I like it, cold calculating genius with a hefty dose of awesome points (just look at that armor and his dialogue so far). I really hope he fufills the Deadpan Snarker trope. The Japanese VA choice is completely appropriate from what we've seen of his character (his tome had better be called leathality or the death note for reasons). As other people have said he seems to have very little problem with threatening Kamui's continued existence and slinging around powerful (dark?) magic. Cold, calculating, pragmatic, what's not to like?

However, if you side with Nohr, Leon seems like a pretty chill dude.

I like how despite me thinking he's a bit of a cool customer his preview stuff keeps having him make shocked faces

tumblr_nq1uq0gwPO1qhe6cpo1_500.giftumblr_nq1ylq8CfN1rm4611o1_540.gif

So what did you guys all think of his english voice? I liked it.

I like his voice a lot. I wonder what's happening in that top scene for those two to have such shocked expressions.

He seems like the type that follows their dad's horrible orders to a T...but will still defy him if the need arises.

In the Treehouse footage, he says he really should have just killed Rinka & Suzukaze, but (sneakily?) defied their father's orders and relented because Camilla and Elise always get on his case when he does something to upset Kamui. Easily the coldest to Kamui out of all the siblings, but nicer than I thought. He also said Kamui teased him about his collar (lol), so maybe he does get along with Kamui to an extent.

I laughed when it cut to the three siblings while Marx and Kamui are fighting. It could basically be summed up as "Kamui, sweet child, don't get hurt" and "oh no, what do" while Leo(n)'s reaction was pretty much "damn it, why do I always have to deal with this shit" and gets the job done.

Overall, the whole scene gave him some points in my book.

Not to mention he has fucking Owain as a sorcerer sidekick. It'll be a perfect personality counterbalance.

Owain: "I pledge my allegiance to you master, for if the dread demons I dredge up to perform my foul magicks posses me I will not let them harm you, I will immolate myself to keep them in check!"

Leon: "That's not how magic works. That's not how anything works. How are you still here I've tried to send you on suicide missions five times???"

Not to mention he has fucking Owain as a sorcerer sidekick. It'll be a perfect personality counterbalance.

Owain: "I pledge my allegiance to you master, for if the dread demons I dredge up to perform my foul magicks posses me I will not let them harm you, I will immolate myself to keep them in check!"

Leon: "That's not how magic works. That's not how anything works. How are you still here I've tried to send you on suicide missions five times???"

If these two have supports with one another and they aren't like this, I'll be extremely disappointed. Much hilarity can be had.

Edited by Sardonic

If these two have supports with one another and they aren't like this, I'll be extremely disappointed. Much hilarity can be had.

It could also be hilarious if Leon actually likes his antics. It's like having a bodyguard and jester all in one!

I wonder if Odin just likes to ignore that his master is probably the coldest and cruelest of the 4 Nohr royal family members and the person working with him to protect Leo(n) is a sadist.

I wonder if he even knows that's what they're like or if he thinks they're just putting on cool character traits like he is?

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone happen to find the swimwear DLC image of Leon? I saw all four sisters and the two old brothers, now it would be nice to see Leon-sama's swimwear.

Thank you!

Leon has the right idea.

Hiding in the shade with a cool drink beats playing under the sun.

Your welcome! ^_^

And is it only me and that person in twitch chat that seems to think that Leon is wearing Marth's cape...

Love the offensive Magic users!

I know a great deal about him screams he will be arrogant stereotype but his supports so far haven't shown that side of him at all. His Camilla and Foleo support show him to be a great deal more empathetic than the arrogant thing which everyone is tacking on to.

For my part I hope that his character isnt the arrogant stereotype, I like it when the look of a character doesn't match the personality and it would be nice that the most studious sibling is the one that serves to remind us about books and their covers..