Famitsu 6/18 preview

Ryo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like the angle of her art. Hard to see what's going on with her design.

Also did they intentionally blur the two character portraits next to Hinoka's giant art...? They look really pixelated compared with the rest of the image.

oh man I got really excited that was the blue-haired maid from the Nohr box art....

she still looks hella cool though!

EDIT: Also, if she is Setsuna..... It's strange that she has a Hoshido name, but a Nohr appearance/class..... Perhaps mixed race?

Edited by Meltlilith

EDIT: Also, if she is Setsuna..... It's strange that she has a Hoshido name, but a Nohr appearance/class..... Perhaps mixed race?

Nah she shares her style of collar (and class judging by sprite) with Takumi. I guess it's just the style of clothing the Hoshido archer have.

Judging from the chart in the preview I guess we are getting the other subordinates. Hinoka's are pixelated on purpose, but Marx' second subordinate looks a lot like Lazward. Or it could be the Nohr shapeshifter

There will be TEN pages in this issue, though some of them will be recaps of known information. However, there will also be new information as usual, of course.

Wow, I really love her design. I had to do a double-take to ensure she wasn't just another maid. :L

I'm pretty sure I saw her in one of the My Castle trailers and she was definitely holding a bow, so that also matches up to the fact that she may indeed be an Archer.

I like her design from what we can see, but I do wish she'd turn and actually look at us. I can't help but feel that having your hair covering your eye like that just can not be practical for an archer though.

Hinoka's subordinates are blurred as mentioned above, so presumably they're new characters that they didn't want to give away before they print it. Since Leon's other subordinate isn't blurred, I guess it must be Odin, since he's the only revealed Nohrian character I can think of that looks anything like that tiny blurred image. Marx's other one is probably Lazward.

Huh, looking at the Hoshido side of that chart, Suzukaze is listed with them despite being route neutral, while the other neutral characters are listed separately. Also, there seems to be some kind of black and white profile above Mikoto and left of Ryouma, wonder what that's about.

Huh, looking at the Hoshido side of that chart, Suzukaze is listed with them despite being route neutral, while the other neutral characters are listed separately. Also, there seems to be some kind of black and white profile above Mikoto and left of Ryouma, wonder what that's about.

I think the middle units are those with direct ties to Kamui, not necessarily neutral characters (instead they're neutral because they follow Kamui.... if that makes any sense)

Edited by Meltlilith

I think the middle units are those with direct ties to Kamui, not necessarily neutral characters (instead they're neutral because they follow Kamui.... if that makes any sense)

That seems to be the most likely explanation, especially since Suzukaze has a direct connection to Saizou which is shown with a line connecting their profiles. Speaking of, it's very faint but I think there's a line connecting Sakura and Tsukuyomi. That or it's just very close to his profile and it's actually just passing by him to connect her to Kazahana. Honestly the second one seems more likely.

I am however, very sure that's there's some kind of connection between Garon and the black and white profile on the Hoshido side. Kamui also seems to have a connection to it. I'd think it was Sumeragi but Mikoto and the other Hoshidan kids don't seem to be connected to it.

For some reason it amuses me that Aqua isn't anywhere on that chart. Assuming that black and white profile isn't supposed to be her. I doubt it though.

Well we'll know the answers to all of that in a couple of days at most anyway so I'm just going to wait patiently rather than keep speculating based on a tiny, blurred image in a language I don't read.

Edited by capmalachi

That seems to be the most likely explanation, especially since Suzukaze has a direct connection to Saizou which is shown with a line connecting their profiles. Speaking of, it's very faint but I think there's a line connecting Sakura and Tsukuyomi. That or it's just very close to his profile and it's actually just passing by him to connect her to Kazahana. Honestly the second one seems more likely.

I am however, very sure that's there's some kind of connection between Garon and the black and white profile on the Hoshido side. Kamui also seems to have a connection to it. I'd think it was Sumeragi but Mikoto and the other Hoshidan kids don't seem to be connected to it.

For some reason it amuses me that Aqua isn't anywhere on that chart. Assuming that black and white profile isn't supposed to be her. I doubt it though.

Well we'll know the answers to all of that in a couple of days at most anyway so I'm just going to wait patiently rather than keep speculating based on a tiny, blurred image in a language I don't read.

I saw Aqua, it seems they put her on the Hoshido sidechart, you gotta look carefully on the blurry pictures of Aqua, when she does the same pose as her OA.!

Edited by Tide of Waves

Damn, I strained my eyes so much looking at that chart for ants!

I like how Kamui's chart area is a gray background. (good job, spread designers!)

Also, I find it weird that Luna and Lazward are on the chart under Garon's command, but Odin is nowhere to be found. Maybe he's someone else's subordinate?

Damn, I strained my eyes so much looking at that chart for ants!

I like how Kamui's chart area is a gray background. (good job, spread designers!)

Also, I find it weird that Luna and Lazward are on the chart under Garon's command, but Odin is nowhere to be found. Maybe he's someone else's subordinate?

he's with Leon together with zero.

Come on people, we can clearly see they are not the same person.

Perhaps she is his lost sister.

I've seen this kind of idea with EF4 with the lost twin sisters (Aideen and Brigid I think they're named or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong with the names.)