New Extended Commerical

Lushiris

Didn't Hinoka also smile? Or did I just imagine that?

She did, but her eyes were open and she had a smug look on her face. Camilla's were closed and she looked happy.

With Javelins and Hand Axes being unable to double, they have already been buffed substantially.

True. This is just the icing on the cake.

>w< Sakura is so cute!

Looks cute in a royal way upon promotion.

Not even mad, the white fox is much better looking than the orange fox design.

The white fox is a Nine-Tailed Fox, a class change of the Fox Spirit. And it's still Nishiki, the Fox Spirit we saw earlier. Personally, it does look cooler than its base class to a degree, but something about the multiple tails seems a little off to me.

The white fox is a Nine-Tailed Fox, a class change of the Fox Spirit. And it's still Nishiki, the Fox Spirit we saw earlier. Personally, it does look cooler than its base class to a degree, but something about the multiple tails seems a little off to me.

Seeing as those types of foxes tend to be dangerous and when he attacks with them they make cutting sounds, there's probably good reason.

She did, but her eyes were open and she had a smug look on her face. Camilla's were closed and she looked happy.

Are you sure about that?I mean the first pictures that we got of Hinoka were those where she had closed eyes.