Oh hello!

Torchick11

Hai everyone o3o. I'm kai, a 15 year old with a life apparently o3o. I'm kinda new to FE, I only got FE:A last christmas so... THAT'S THE ONLY GAME I GOT and i'm pretty bad. I came to this forum because of shadowofchaos... He tempted me with his tumblr and youtube videos. I am really bad with these kind of introductions... If you have any questions feel free to ask me them!

Oh and before I forget. For FE:IF/Fates I am getting white kingdom only because the family story o3o.

You just got Awakening? Please don't subject yourself to the nightmare that is Lunatic mode just yet then because you will have a 3DS shaped mark on your head :P nah i'm just kidding

Welcome to Serenes, please avoid the cookie hunting Swordmaster lurking in the shadows.

You just got Awakening? Please don't subject yourself to the nightmare that is Lunatic mode just yet then because you will have a 3DS shaped mark on your head :P nah i'm just kidding

Welcome to Serenes, please avoid the cookie hunting Swordmaster lurking in the shadows.

Yes I only just got it... I'm a skrub ;-; I bairly even beat the game... Thanks to some of my broken units.

"Cookie hunting swordmaster lurking in the shadows" I shouldn't read this the way I have.