Does Aqua even have a reason to travel with Kamui to the bitter end?

Pepper

We don't know enough about the 3rd route but as for the Nohr path, I'd guess she wants to help you reform the nation and hopes you can stop what she probably considers an unnecessary war.

Simple.

Because she's a forced waifu like Sumia.

I would assume they bond over their similar circumstances. Why she accompanies you no matter the side, I'm not certain of. In Hoshido, it may be that she's been treated far more kindly there than she was in Hoshido, but we've not seen her relationship with the Hoshido siblings. Did they treat her well like the Nohr siblings treated Corrin? Did they shun her because she was a prisoner? We don't know.

For Nohr, it's likely because Corrin confided his plan to reform Nohr with her or she came up with the ideal in the first place and suggests it to him, so she takes responsibility by accompanying him.

I'm looking forward to the third path after playing the first two though. Should be a barrel of fun to take on both sides (Hopefully) and force them to stop fighting.