Think with limited Supports that children will be unique?

Unique Children?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Will they be unique?

• Yes, they will differ in look, personality and supports based off parentage.
    • No, would require too much work even with limited Supports.

Even if there were limited options for the parents, I somehow doubt we'll see the child be that much more different in dialogue. I imagine they may base the child or invert the child based off the father, since that seems to be what each child is tied to this time rather than the mother like in awakening. That way they can sort of get away with it like they did in awakening. I didn't hate that the children had the same conversations, I just wish that there had been a tiny bit more dfference for Lucina's conversations with her mother/siblings since she was so gosh darn important to the story as a whole.

Also, I always felt that Lucina's Mother Supports suggested that Chrom married Maribelle. Lucina's fashion sense being so off kilter felt like it would really only bother Maribelle. Sumia and Olivia seemed to nice to let that effect their love for her, and Sully wouldn't give a hoot. Maybe Female Robin would, but it's not like she knows all about fashion herself (Being amnesiad and all that)

So I guess in that sense if he children aren't a big deal this time it won't bother me as much if their supports aren't unique.