Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did everyone get the idea that certain actions prevent certain deaths? I can't find any information about this =~=

[spoiler=]Because different players have achieved different results on different playthroughs of the same route. In one Hoshido route, Camilla died. She lived on Hamayama's stream. Ergo, there must be some triggers or actions (that we are not yet certain of) that cause the different outcomes.

Also I heard that FE: Fates is targeted towards an older audience (well it was someone's opinion):http://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3azqd3/opinion_long_read_fire_emblem_fates_seems_to/

That is definitely reasonable. Never in my dreams did I imagine the skinship words that come out of their mouth. I was speechless for a good long while. Plus, I feel like this game addresses grittier stuff in the plot.

In the stream I saw, Ganz was defeated by enemies, maybe try making sure Ganz survives? idk

Hmm, ok I'll try that, but what about Suzukaze/Kaze in the Hoshido path? How do I prevent

In the stream I saw, Ganz was defeated by enemies, maybe try making sure Ganz survives? idk

Ok I'll try that, but what about Suzukaze/Kaze in the Hoshido path.

Is Kaze's death scripted in Nohr? If so, how does one stop it? I plan on using him, as he is the only Ninja, and I want a Puppetmaster, and I want Kaze's daughter to be a Great Merchant.

Don't worry, you get Kaze at the end of chapter 11 in the Nohr path, even if you defeated him in the chapter.

Edit: Ignore the first quote and answer above.

Edited by I love fire emblem

Wait, characters can die in the game if certain conditions aren't met, and their deaths are relevant to the storyline?

I wonder if you can kill sibling characters as well, or people from the other side.

[spoiler=]Because different players have achieved different results on different playthroughs of the same route. In one Hoshido route, Camilla died. She lived on Hamayama's stream. Ergo, there must be some triggers or actions (that we are not yet certain of) that cause the different outcomes.

I see, thanks. I guess this is what happens when you end up zoning out.

If that's the case my interest has been piqued, certainly seems like something I'll end up googling just to avoid though XD

Wait, characters can die in the game if certain conditions aren't met, and their deaths are relevant to the storyline?

I wonder if you can kill sibling characters as well, or people from the other side.

Apparantly Camila can die and based on one of the trailers, I am assuming Elise can also die.

Hopefully.He may be a Jeigan but he is so sweet and I really like him.Also if I can't have Flora, I want him.

Well, well... the "choice" aspect wasn't totally bunk after all.

Blind LPs are gonna be interesting.

I now feel bad for spoiling myself.

Wow... I was skeptical about the whole choice thing they were promoting when the year started, but if it is as i'm reading then they really were serious when they said this game would have more choices than ever.

Now i'm even more hyped about the game.

Who else did the website just go down for?

Damn it, Takumi!

Anyway, there appears to be a skill called "Proximity Shot" which makes bows 1-2 range weapons. It doesn't appear to belong to any class, so maybe it's a My Castle purchasable skill (or something like that)?

Also, "Nihilistic Curse": No experience is gained from fighting this enemy.

Wow... I was skeptical about the whole choice thing they were promoting when the year started, but if it is as i'm reading then they really were serious when they said this game would have more choices than ever.

Now i'm even more hyped about the game.

Yup.

But, I'm going to take every precaution to not let any of Nohr dies. .-.