Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got back from work, what did I miss? Are there any streams going on at the moment?

http://www.twitch.tv/himynameismauriceThis one at least. It's early stage of Nohr

EDIT: oh and on what you missed... Depends on when was the last time you learnt some news I guess. latest news is confirmed chest rubbing

Edited by Sylphid

Does anyone know when you get Joker if you pick Male Kamui?

I know on Hoshido path Felicia (with F!Kamui, I assume the join time is same for different gender) had been recruited by chapter 18 or so. Not sure how much before that, but after chapter 11 anyways.

It's around mid-game anyways

Also I find it interesting that on Hoshido path you can freeze the lake in the Ice Village, while on Nohr path you thaw it instead.

and wow, Flora seems to be a challenge to recruit

Edited by Sylphid

Which path is which you say Nohr freezes it and thaws it...

Way too much stream-watching for today :facepalm:

Nohr is the one in which you melt it

EDIT: also I would guess you can revert the change you make in both paths, but the stage of the lake/fountain is deiiferent in each path

Edited by Sylphid

So, do we know how we can recruit those that possibly die yet?

...and just like that, Foleo has become my precious favourite child. Leo(n), here I come, even though the sibling-like-stuff still irks me a bit. Can't bear to NOT have this cutie as a kid. (And Leon is one of my favourite characters anyway.)

Why? Just read the supports of Ignis and Foleo, posted by marxryouma on their tumblr blog.

С

Ignis:….

Foleo: What’s wrong? Ignis? You are staring at me like that…

Ignis: Just…I think it’s so cute…

Foleo: Eh!? Th-that’s no use! I’m a boy, I won’t respond to your feelings!

Ignis: Hey, stop that. I didn’t mean it that way.

Foleo: Oh, is that so? Well, that was surprising…ehehe.

Ignis: I thought your CLOTHES were cute. If I wore clothes like that, maybe…I wouldn’t be so afraid of…(not sure about this line)

Foleo: Could it be…that Ignis is interested in such clothing too!?

Ignis: I’m not sure if you can say that it’s an interest…I’m always shy (afraid of others)… If I had a soft appereance like you… I think there wouldn’t be such misunderstanding…

Foleo: ….

Ignis: Ah, forget it after all. In any case, I…

Foleo: No. That’s not strange at all! Why don’t you try? You might as well. Surely, I’ll think about fitting clothes for Ignis.

Ignis: Don’t say stupid things. There’s no cute clothes that would suit me…Forget about it…Goodbye.

Foleo: Ah…

Ignis: ……

B

Foleo: Ignis!

Ignis: Foleo… What is it?

Foleo: Hey hey, won’t you take a look at this?

Ignis: Very cute clothes…You made new ones?

Foleo: Yes! Worked all night!

Ignis: Aren’t these clothes good…They really suit Foleo.

Foleo: Fufufu. I did these for Ignis!

Ignis: !? F-for m-me?

Foleo: Well, didn’t you say it? If only you wore cute clothes, people woouldn’t think you are scary!

Ignis: No, that’s…A moment’s delusion…

Foleo: I tried very hard and thought a lot making them! Cute clothes that would match Ignis. Will you wear them right now? So I can make small corrections later.

Ignis: No, sorry…They’re alright…

Foleo: …you don’t like them?

Ignis: No, it’s not like that. I think they’re cute…

Foleo: Right!? I put a lot of flower patterns!

Ignis: But, if I wear this…there will be a new misunderstanding…

Foleo: Ah…you’re right. I’m sorry, Ignis… I got excited all by myself… To wear such clothes together… I don’t have any male friends…so I became very happy… Sorry…

Ignis: No, I’m the one to blame there…Really, I’m so sorry…

Foleo: No…don’t worry about it Ignis. It’s correct that only I’m able to wear these clothes… (not sure what 僕が着れるように直しますから means)

Now, excuse me…

Ignis: ….

A

Ignis: Foleo…

Foleo: Ah, Ignis… What is it today?

Ignis: It’s about these cute clothes you made for me… Are they…still here?

Foleo: Y-yes…I keep them in an important place… (this one is paraphrased slightly)

Ignis: So that’s it…Can you give them to me?

Foleo: Eh…But…But it’s bad that you’ll be misunderstood if you wear these cute clothes!

Ignis: It’s okay if I will be misunderstood. It’ll be very painful (for me) to refuse a friend’s good will…

Foleo: Ignis…

Ignis: Can I wear them…the clothes you made?

Foleo: O, of course! I am so happy!

Ignis: W-well, to say it honestly…In the beginning, I’m resistant to wear this in public…So, in the beginning… I think I’ll wear them somewhere with just the two of us…

Foleo: Yes! I think that’s alright! Everybody would be surprised if Ignis suddenly started to wear these cute clothes with flower pattern outside.

Ignis: Yes… I don’t think they’ll be for battle…

Foleo: So, let’s go to my tent! Change the clothes immediately! To tell the truth, I prepared not only clothes, but accessories too.

Ignis: I-is that so…I am…thankful…

Foleo: I think it’ll match Ignis…he’ll become cute for sure…Fufufu. So fun, Ignis!

Ignis: Y-yes…Be gentle…(お手柔らかに頼む…)

I know on Hoshido path Felicia (with F!Kamui, I assume the join time is same for different gender) had been recruited by chapter 18 or so. Not sure how much before that, but after chapter 11 anyways.

It's around mid-game anyways

Oh. Thanks.

Would it have been so hard to let us choose between him and Felicia at the beginning? I wanted to get him as soon as possible, and now I have to wait until mid-game because they're forcing Felicia on me. I never even wanted to use her. Why does he join so late if he works for Kamui? Ugh. I'm so disappointed. I can't believe they did that...

Don't bother reading what's above. It's just a tiny rant...

Nohr stream is looking at accessory options, and showing more than just swimsuits

EDIT but of course also showing swimsuits. Them glorious harold abs

I just realized you can wear other character's personal items. Like Foleo's beret. OUR FAMILY IS GOING TO HAVE MATCHING CLOTHES!

Edited by Sylphid

Oh. Thanks.

Would it have been so hard to let us choose between him and Felicia at the beginning? I wanted to get him as soon as possible, and now I have to wait until mid-game because they're forcing Felicia on me. I never even wanted to use her. Why does he join so late if he works for Kamui? Ugh. I'm so disappointed. I can't believe they did that...

Don't bother reading what's above. It's just a tiny rant...

Flora seems to have some story stuff going on with her, I don't know the deets though

Why? Just read the supports of Ignis and Foleo, posted by marxryouma on their tumblr blog.

С

Ignis:….

Foleo: What’s wrong? Ignis? You are staring at me like that…

Ignis: Just…I think it’s so cute…

Foleo: Eh!? Th-that’s no use! I’m a boy, I won’t respond to your feelings!

Ignis: Hey, stop that. I didn’t mean it that way.

Foleo: Oh, is that so? Well, that was surprising…ehehe.

Ignis: I thought your CLOTHES were cute. If I wore clothes like that, maybe…I wouldn’t be so afraid of…(not sure about this line)

Foleo: Could it be…that Ignis is interested in such clothing too!?

Ignis: I’m not sure if you can say that it’s an interest…I’m always shy (afraid of others)… If I had a soft appereance like you… I think there wouldn’t be such misunderstanding…

Foleo: ….

Ignis: Ah, forget it after all. In any case, I…

Foleo: No. That’s not strange at all! Why don’t you try? You might as well. Surely, I’ll think about fitting clothes for Ignis.

Ignis: Don’t say stupid things. There’s no cute clothes that would suit me…Forget about it…Goodbye.

Foleo: Ah…

Ignis: ……

B

Foleo: Ignis!

Ignis: Foleo… What is it?

Foleo: Hey hey, won’t you take a look at this?

Ignis: Very cute clothes…You made new ones?

Foleo: Yes! Worked all night!

Ignis: Aren’t these clothes good…They really suit Foleo.

Foleo: Fufufu. I did these for Ignis!

Ignis: !? F-for m-me?

Foleo: Well, didn’t you say it? If only you wore cute clothes, people woouldn’t think you are scary!

Ignis: No, that’s…A moment’s delusion…

Foleo: I tried very hard and thought a lot making them! Cute clothes that would match Ignis. Will you wear them right now? So I can make small corrections later.

Ignis: No, sorry…They’re alright…

Foleo: …you don’t like them?

Ignis: No, it’s not like that. I think they’re cute…

Foleo: Right!? I put a lot of flower patterns!

Ignis: But, if I wear this…there will be a new misunderstanding…

Foleo: Ah…you’re right. I’m sorry, Ignis… I got excited all by myself… To wear such clothes together… I don’t have any male friends…so I became very happy… Sorry…

Ignis: No, I’m the one to blame there…Really, I’m so sorry…

Foleo: No…don’t worry about it Ignis. It’s correct that only I’m able to wear these clothes… (not sure what 僕が着れるように直しますから means)

Now, excuse me…

Ignis: ….

A

Ignis: Foleo…

Foleo: Ah, Ignis… What is it today?

Ignis: It’s about these cute clothes you made for me… Are they…still here?

Foleo: Y-yes…I keep them in an important place… (this one is paraphrased slightly)

Ignis: So that’s it…Can you give them to me?

Foleo: Eh…But…But it’s bad that you’ll be misunderstood if you wear these cute clothes!

Ignis: It’s okay if I will be misunderstood. It’ll be very painful (for me) to refuse a friend’s good will…

Foleo: Ignis…

Ignis: Can I wear them…the clothes you made?

Foleo: O, of course! I am so happy!

Ignis: W-well, to say it honestly…In the beginning, I’m resistant to wear this in public…So, in the beginning… I think I’ll wear them somewhere with just the two of us…

Foleo: Yes! I think that’s alright! Everybody would be surprised if Ignis suddenly started to wear these cute clothes with flower pattern outside.

Ignis: Yes… I don’t think they’ll be for battle…

Foleo: So, let’s go to my tent! Change the clothes immediately! To tell the truth, I prepared not only clothes, but accessories too.

Ignis: I-is that so…I am…thankful…

Foleo: I think it’ll match Ignis…he’ll become cute for sure…Fufufu. So fun, Ignis!

Ignis: Y-yes…Be gentle…(お手柔らかに頼む…)

So... cute...