What Will Your Secondary Class Be?

SageOfAnys

197 members have voted

1. 1. What will be your secondary base class?

I think, I can't confirm, but I think that Femui is going to be a Pegasus warrior, and Kamui is going to be a wyvern rider... I may end up changing my mind later and just going straight for the standard mercenary route, but who knows. That's just my first toss-out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which class potentially leads to that Adventurer class? That's apparently the Trickster of Fates so I gots to know!

Outlaw -> Adventurer

I'm currently torn between pegasus warrior and rod knight for my Femuis. :<

Pegasus knight and troubadour are the classes I generally favor, but the difference between being a pegapony princess and Lumi's meido waifu is pretty big. For Mamui, I'm currently leaning samurai. Yatogami astra, anyone?

Ugh, so much pressure only having one secondary base class....

It's impossible to choose without knowing all the branch options of each base class and skills, but I'll probably consider Mercenary (assuming hero's still get Luna), dark mage (I love dark magic, especially in games with forging to make up for it's pooh accuracy) or whatever class evolved into weapons master (variety is the spice of life).

Someone was able to take a screenshot of the second part of the character creation screen and there was a third option not there present in Awakening that was for secondary classes, and the person had selected priest/miko. I would attach a link to the post... but I don't know how. Can anyone tell me? XD

If you're willing to search though, it's in the earlier part of the hype thread.

Is it possible to visit the hype thread without getting story spoilers?

I kinda want to go wyvern rider to make a magic focused Revenant Knight, but it seems kinda like a waste since if I'm magically focused the regular wyvern classes are mostly useless. Maybe I'll make a suboptimal mixed Kamui.

Edited by Oshimos