Advice: "to spoil or to not spoil?!"

Jenoss

I'm not sure of what to do..
I know that this question probably don't deserve it's own thread but i want to hear all the point of view of the people around this forum/site..

I personally have already ordered a "special edition" from play asia for a collection purpose but i'm really not sure what to do when the game will come here where i'm..

I have a eu N3ds but with ninjax i'll be able to play in a legit way the copy if i would.
Right now i'm not that hyped from the game just because i don't like the returning features from awakening, that i'll skip with no problems and i'm not able to read/understand japanese, but inside of me i'm really really tempting to know the story and to play the maps of the Nhor side, that is the main thing that get me excited about it right now..

tl;dr: What you'll do if you had in your hands the japanese copy of the game and a 3ds that is able to play it?

Just play it.

The japanese version you mean?

To spoil. Definitely, always to spoil.

1 to 0 to the spoil part :D

Idk if i would be able to want a year without spoiling all the game, especially if i come daily here..