"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If MU buddy seals Kaze, but he already has the Ninja secondary, will he receive Samurai or nothing?

What Levant said, he gets nothing.

MU is exempt from the 'same base class, gets secondary' rule that applies to most characters when Buddy Sealing.

Did they change Severa/Selena's English VA?

We don't know. I think all the English VAs that we know about are Rena Strober, D.C. Douglas, and Brianna Knickerbocker.

I think Julie Ann Tayor is still voicing her (at least, it sounds like it to me) but I might be wrong.

Edited by December Knight

MU is exempt from the 'same base class, gets secondary' rule that applies to most characters when Buddy Sealing.

Corrin isn't exempt from the rule at all. It's just that his base class is Nohr Prince, so nobody he can buddy will ever have the 'same base class'.

This is for those who have a Japanese 3DS and the game. Can you reveal the amount of blocks the game and DLC takes, if you have all three paths downloaded through Digital? Curious as to the amount of blocks the game takes as a whole, and if it goes over 2 GB or not.

Breaking Sky vs Luna for Str unit.. which one is better in general?

Because I want Charlotte!Velour to have a good proc skill, and her options are: Sophie(Cavalier --> Luna) or Kinu (Spellcaster --> Breaking Sky)

Breaking Sky vs Luna for Str unit.. which one is better in general?

Because I want Charlotte!Velour to have a good proc skill, and her options are: Sophie(Cavalier --> Luna) or Kinu (Spellcaster --> Breaking Sky)

pretty much Breaking Sky by far for physical units. against a Physical unit, they're likely to have more Str than Def so Breaking Sky will do more. Breaking Sky is also 1.5x the proc. even if the enemy had a bit more Def than Str, it's outweighed by that extra proc

for magical units, Luna might be better. there are more physical enemies than magical. they're more likely to have lower Mag than Res (even 0 Mag) and thus Luna actually increases dmg. it's not an issue for physical attackers vs magical units since a) less mages and b) they're squishy anyways

Edited by GoXDS

This is for those who have a Japanese 3DS and the game. Can you reveal the amount of blocks the game and DLC takes, if you have all three paths downloaded through Digital? Curious as to the amount of blocks the game takes as a whole, and if it goes over 2 GB or not.

around 18,000 Blocks or 2.2GB..

pretty much Breaking Sky by far for physical units. against a Physical unit, they're likely to have more Str than Def so Breaking Sky will do more. Breaking Sky is also 1.5x the proc. even if the enemy had a bit more Def than Str, it's outweighed by that extra proc

for magical units, Luna might be better. there are more physical enemies than magical. they're more likely to have lower Mag than Res (even 0 Mag) and thus Luna actually increases dmg. it's not an issue for physical attackers vs magical units since a) less mages and b) they're squishy anyways

Ok, so it's Kinu then thank you.

A good skillset for kinu beside the 3 damage skills, I'm thinking in beast shield (how can I get the item?)

It's not obtainable (for now, at least).

around 18,000 Blocks or 2.2GB..

Ok, so it's Kinu then thank you.

Is that actually what it comes out for you when you look into the blocks in Data Management? Did you fully download the game in all three paths? Reason I'm asking is my friend just uploaded a video where he downloaded all three paths digitally, and it came out to be 12,239 blocks for the game, 4 Blocks for the Extra Data, and 3,569 blocks for the DLC content. That comes out to 15,812 blocks, which is roughly 1.92 GB:

Is that actually what it comes out for you when you look into the blocks in Data Management? Did you fully download the game in all three paths? Reason I'm asking is my friend just uploaded a video where he downloaded all three paths digitally, and it came out to be 12,239 blocks for the game, 4 Blocks for the Extra Data, and 3,569 blocks for the DLC content. That comes out to 15,812 blocks, which is roughly 1.92 GB:

Here's mine.. I patched them using english translation patch though

a0lBZk1.jpg

Huh, are the English files patched directly into the game so you can load it anytime, or do you have to go through Homebrew to load it? If the former, that would make sense for the file size discrepancy.

it's directly into the game.. :^_^:

When in battle, how many interactions (that form hearts) does it take for a pair to go from one support rank to the next? Also, does it still take at least two maps to move ranks?

if you want specific pairs

I assume the support pts per map limit is still in place from Awakening so yes you'll need at least 2 maps for some Supports. maybe a few early supports are possible in 1