Generic Portrait Compilation and Capture Info) Edit: Updated with Possessed Versions and Info on Generic Capture

IGdood

Guys in Prologues like Gazzak and Vashala promote offscreen if you do the Prologue later, so I'd assume they do.

I did see a video of a Paralogue with Hero Vashala, and his color scheme was black.

That's cool to hear (I actually almost forgot about that part). By then we'll know everyone's "canon" class change (i.e. the class change they show up as when you fight them or the class change that keeps their unique color).

I just saw a video with Sen'ō as a daishōnin and he switched over to the generic enemy model. He kept his original hat and glasses of course but that was a tad disappointing. Then again, another thread which talked about class changing and reclassing said that no daishōnin keeps their original color scheme and model details.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool to hear (I actually almost forgot about that part). By then we'll know everyone's "canon" class change (i.e. the class change they show up as when you fight them or the class change that keeps their unique color).

I just saw a video with Sen'ō as a daishōnin and he switched over to the generic enemy model. He kept his original hat and glasses of course but that was a tad disappointing. Then again, another thread which talked about class changing and reclassing said that no daishōnin keeps their original color scheme and model details.

Pretty much it seems most of them go for the default promotion. Unpromoted Non-Paralogue Bosses like Haitaka never promote when uncaptured to my knowledge.

Can I see the video? I've never seen capturing, or captured unit in video form.

Pretty much it seems most of them go for the default promotion. Unpromoted Non-Paralogue Bosses like Haitaka never promote when uncaptured to my knowledge.

Can I see the video? I've never seen capturing, or captured unit in video form.

A video link for daishōnin Sen'ō is here, though it doesn't look like they capture him sadly. Skip ahead to 15:20 to see him:

I do hope that Haitaka has a unique color scheme and model for the sōsei class. I'm aware that he won't promote when you fight him, but I do hope that he has some uniqueness when you promote him.

Edited by BlueSunStudios

Ah, I thought it'd be a video where he promoted as a captive player unit.

I don't think there's much (if any) videos of people using the capture feature.