[FEXP]Problem with inserting portrait.

Sanjima

So I was messing around with the FEXP, using Klokinator's Ultimate guide. I tried to insert a portrait after formatting.

I inserted it successfully, and the chibi and the portrait in the stats menu came up quite nicely.

1_zpsgn12oesu.png

2_zpskmopcrrp.png

But when the portrait got messed up when I access the items on the map.

3_zpsytpnfk61.png

Did I mess up somewhere? Also, I have another question regarding the mug inserting, the readme of the FEXP mug formatter wrote that the image should be at least 116px X 117px. Does that mean I can insert a bigger image if I want? And does the 16 colors limit when inserting a portrait into the GBA still apply in FEXP?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Ghatsu!

Yes, you have to set the number of portraits in the... character sheet? I don't remember where it actually is anymore. But say your character's face has three entries, you put a 3. If it has 2, you put a two. Etc.

It's somewhere in the 'face data' section of the scripts. It's like 'number of emotions' or 'emotion list'.

Also you can use any size image you want. Cedar's formatter has to have a certain size to auto-format but formatting by hand isn't that difficult either. There is no color limit though.

Edited by Klokinator