Spoiler Free Discussion Thread

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just looked around, and it doesn't seem that you can take the enemy's items and weapons. I think it makes sense. It was a good mechanic in Thracia, but in Fates weapons don't break, so you don't need an absurd amount of them. Just think what would happen if you only used Zero or Orochi to complete a map.

I've just looked around, and it doesn't seem that you can take the enemy's items and weapons. I think it makes sense. It was a good mechanic in Thracia, but in Fates weapons don't break, so you don't need an absurd amount of them. Just think what would happen if you only used Zero or Orochi to complete a map.

Oh, blast. Well, I won't bother capturing units then. Playable units are much better anyway.

Oh, blast. Well, I won't bother capturing units then. Playable units are much better anyway.

Certain bosses can be captured, and have non-scrubby growths. So you may want to reconsider, if only for them.

. . .or get the enemy-exclusive weapons (pretty sure they exist in some way, shape, or form). :P:

Certain bosses can be captured, and have non-scrubby growths. So you may want to reconsider, if only for them

Even if they had 80% growths in every stat, I'm not sure if I would use them; The full benefits of the attack and guard stances would likely outweigh them, as they likely don't have supports(Or personal skills, now that I think about it.)

• 2 weeks later...

Even if they had 80% growths in every stat, I'm not sure if I would use them; The full benefits of the attack and guard stances would likely outweigh them, as they likely don't have supports(Or personal skills, now that I think about it.)

They might be usefull if you don't have any healbots. Capture an enemy healer, and let them do the job.

or just a suicide bomber to weaken a boss (or something) so you can go in and finish him off. But other then that, I don't think they'll have much use.