• Zero
    • Effie (Elfie)
    • Arthur (Harold)
    • Charlotte
    • Benoit
    • Nyx
    • Flannel
    • Iago
  4. 4. Other / Unknown Affiliations (according to main site / me)?

• Mozume
    • Flora
    • Crimson
    • Lilith
    • Asura
    • Anna

I like that they are trying to incorporate a bigger woman into the game, but I think it's kind of insulting that the two body types are either pretty thin or pretty fat in comparison to the other girls (with the exception of Camilla. While she is thin, she is pretty thick around the hips and thighs area. I appreciate this about her.).

I wish they would have some chubby body types in different sizes too, and not just throw in one fat girl with a bunch of thin girls.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that they are trying to incorporate a bigger woman into the game, but I think it's kind of insulting that the two body types are either pretty thin or pretty fat in comparison to the other girls (with the exception of Camilla. While she is thin, she is pretty thick around the hips and thighs area. I appreciate this about her.).

I wish they would have some chubby body types in different sizes too, and not just throw in one fat girl with a bunch of thin girls.

Sexist! What about bigger men? The last one we got was Brom!

Please note I'm being entirely sarcastic and joking, I am not calling anyone sexist or anything like that at all.

Please note I'm being entirely sarcastic and joking, I am not calling anyone sexist or anything like that at all.

I'm pretty sure there are some fat villain men at least lol. Like that one that hung out with Wal-mart in Awakening. And Gheb! Never overlook Gheb-sama and all of his glory.

Chubby men are welcome too!

Edited by Camilla

My picks:

Joker and Zero because I'm incredibly gay (especially for Joker, hot damn son)

Rinkah because she's the only one from Hoshido whose design really appeals to me

Anna because I don't care much about the others (though Crimson may overtake her depending on future info)

I've just fought Benoit on my Hoshido campaign so I didn't get too much of a look at him, but I'm pretty sure his in-game character model had a noticeable stomach bulge.

Anyway, Kagerou gets my vote overall. She manages to pull off both amazingly cool and incredibly pretty at the same time. She's pretty good as a unit too, which always help. Orochi gets second place just for the lottery. When you "lose" at the lottery, most characters are crestfallen and sorry. Orochi laughs at you hilariously instead; I found that pretty amusing.

I've just fought Benoit on my Hoshido campaign so I didn't get too much of a look at him, but I'm pretty sure his in-game character model had a noticeable stomach bulge.

[spoiler=Benoit's stomach bulge]vV8ag4x.png

Gave shared to aqua for those beautiful singing and dance sections she has.

Hoshido goes to Rinka. Her unit-ness may have been disappointing, but she still looks like a badass. Second place goes to Hana for ridiculous sword skills.

Nohr for now goes to Elise. Little kid that cares so deeply about her family is just like... man can't hate you. Haven't seen much nohr material yet so slightly based opinion.

finally I went with Flora for the mysterious retainer. She's your servant, yet she's so mysterious in her involvement so far. just gotta know.