Theorycrafting in this game's gonna be over quick...

Airship Canon

Hmm, maybe, although adding up Charlotte!Velours stat caps, while she only excels in str, she doesn't take any huge hits anywhere else. -1 skill and -2 res are her only stats that actually have a negative modifier, while the rest are all at +0 at worst. Admittedly in terms of optimization a +0 stat cap can be considered bad, but my point is it's not like she's dealing with a -7 def to go with her +7 str or something.

Kanna's would be more extreme since Kamui's flaw would need to be factored in as well though.

Seeing what powersaves can do with pokemon I think you'll be able to just set their numbers to 99 in every stat. And that's sad. They really should include something that prevents that from happening

Seeing what powersaves can do with pokemon I think you'll be able to just set their numbers to 99 in every stat. And that's sad. They really should include something that prevents that from happening

It really isn't that difficult for the game to check if a certain unit's stats are legal, depending on their caps. The question is whether IS will actually bother to implement such a thing.

It really isn't that difficult for the game to check if a certain unit's stats are legal, depending on their caps. The question is whether IS will actually bother to implement such a thing.

Exactly that's the point. Gamefreak never bothered to implement it. Hooefully they will. Also I'm ceratin you can just change your skills. But for me buying and cheating misses the point. I think my team (that you can see above and that still needs that 5th unit btw) isn't perfect by any means. But I can be proud of myself for creating something by myself. And that's the point. At least for me. And it will totally get wrecked by kannas

Edited by Dämonplay

Speaking of theory crafting…

Since we still are concerned with final class access regardless of whether we buy skills or not:

How EXACTLY does class inheritance work in THIS game? I know how it worked in Awakening, but given that things could have been changed I'd like to verify.