How is Chapter 5 on Lunatic possible? (maybe slight gameplay spoilers)

Ok hey guys, obligatory "the game just came out an I already suck," but on Chapter 5 of IF, I can easily kill all the enemies except for the group of 5 at the bottom. But for those guys, all the aggro spaces are double tapped, there are 3 mages that can outrange you, and to dispatch the paired "effective weapons" duo you'd need to double tap 'em using dance, but then aqua would be in danger, and you can't do that without getting in their aggro space first as you both have 5 mov. To add to that, all of the enemies go aggro at once regardless of if they are close enough to hit you, and there are 4 reinforcement mages the turn they move. How the hell are you supposed to kill all of them with just Kamui who can't pair up/duo attack, while simultaneously protecting your weak buddies from the 7 mages who outrange you? Your "green unit," *spoiler* is of no help, as he gets wrecked pretty quickly by the boss.

I don't see how it's possible, has anyone beat Chapter 5 on Lunatic without losing a unit?

EDIT: Never mind, the level is beatable. It's pretty difficult though, and needs to be beaten in a specific way (with the help of the RNG)

Edited by flamingtoastjpn