Nohr Replay Ability Discussion

Okay so the development team has made it clear that Nohr and Hoshido differ in that Hoshido will allow for grinding of experience, as well as a traverseable map, such as that of Awakening.

Nohr lacks those features and leads me to wonder, how much playability is acessable after the main story is beaten? Will there still be things to do in the finished playthrough, or will a new one have to be started? I suspect that replaying the entire story will have some value, as you can try new supports, make new desicions, and the like, but does anything lie after the story is finished?

I'm actually wondering about this as well. What is there to do in the post game? Do you unlock grinding or something (I figure since Hoshido can and since there is PVP than it could be a possibility)? Access to DLC?

I played Nohr first. I'll simply say...

The only thing that I'm able to do there right now is go through the Final Chapter. Or go recruit the children when I had my units S support.

Or My Castle battles.

Replay ability seems... really scarce in Nohr. At this point it may as well have DLC be the only option of replay ability.

Edited by Whitelock

I'm actually wondering about this as well. What is there to do in the post game? Do you unlock grinding or something (I figure since Hoshido can and since there is PVP than it could be a possibility)? Access to DLC?

Well I mean there is amiibo as well as SpotPass, and SpotPass is suposedly different due to My Castle, but without acess to people to SpotPass, that feature is eliminated. That's the closest thing to PvP we've heard anything about so far.

I played Nohr first. I'll simply say...

The only thing that I'm able to do there right now is go through the Final Chapter. Or go recruit the children when I had my units S support.

Or My Castle battles.

Replay ability seems... really scarce in Nohr. At this point it may as well have DLC be the only option of replay ability.

I wonder if the third path will have grinding available or will be the same style as Nohr?

• 1 year later...

My Nyx took a lot of work to get her abilities and now she has the abilities that I want. Some special abilities that she has are Vantage, Astra and Miracle. All of these abilities are completely legitimate. I played Conquest twice. First I had Nyx marry Odin so she could get Vantage and Astra by using a partner seal, then I started a new game selected my preferred class as Monk, married Nyx to Corrin and used a partner seal on her so she could get Miracle then got another 3DS and streetpassed myself on FEF and transferred Miracle on to my other Nyx with Vantage and Astra. It took around 1 hour to do. If you want to get the abilities follow these instructions or ask me. P.s. she also has Tome fair and Vengeance. 

Replayability in Nhor is literal replayability. The main game never stops being entertaining.

Replayability in hoshido/cliffjumper is "well my veloria kana has 80 str now... time to go grind +7 brave's"