How Much Have I Been Spoiled? (Spoilers)

Ramo35

So I was casually reading reviews about both paths on another forum when a user forgot to tag Azura's death at the end of the game. My question is, how big of a spoiler was this death. I want to avoid as much as possible and I am just wondering if I have just ruined thethe story for myself. This is all that I know about the ending and the overall story.

Edited by Ramo35

Whichever "death" you're talking about, I don't recall there being any major plot twists involving the death of one character, and if it's at the end, there's still a lot left of the plot beforehand that would certainly have some spoilers.. not spoiled. (?)

If you primarily care about gameplay on the SRPG side of things, then its effectively IMPOSSIBLE to "ruin the game" from receiving story spoilers of any magnitude.

If you primarily care about story…. well, I'm not one of those people, so I really don't have a proper understanding of what would constitute "ruining the game" from a spoiler in their eyes.