RD messing up Wii?

Tessei

Ok, so when RD is playing in the Wii, it keeps making a clicking sound, as if it's loading data, but constantly. Even when it plays the intro where it shows data for differnt jobs, or the intro movie, it's constantly clicking, as if the eye is rapidly moving back and for for some reason. This is the only game I have that this happens on; all the others may click once or twice on startup, but once the game starts it runs smoothly.

The same thing happened on the Gamecube; POR was my only game that would click so often. And eventually it started to mess up my GC, to the point where it would stall POR during a chapter, and pop up a black screen saying there was an error with the GC. But if I popped a different game in, it seemed to run smoothly.

Is this a known problem, or do I just have the terrible luck to have the only POR and RD games that this happens with? If this is evident on every POR/RD game, is there a way to stop it? I don't want to break my Wii just for playing this 1 game, esp. so early in the life of the system.

I've had it in 2 places only. Usually it is next to th TV on the stand in the living room, so it is well ventilated as it is not an enclosed stand or anything. The other was in my room for a few days, but it was again well ventilated., with nothing immediately surrounding it.

Hey guys, you should clean your discs more often.

Bye.

well my RD disc is sqeaky clean and it does that. I think it's just loading when it does that

My RD disc is only a little over a month old, don't see any scratches on it, it just seems to be scanning the disk for data on a constant basis, as opposed to storing it in the RAM or temp memory or something.