The Tellius Saga Draft

StrykerZ

This will be a 2 part draft first Path of Radiance, then Radiant Dawn. The final turn counts of both gamesarrow-10x10.png will be added together for a final, final turn count. The drafts for Path of Radiance will be picked, then everyone can start playing that one, and while that happens the drafting for Radiant Dawn can start, or it can start after, doesn't matter much. Thought it was a neat idea and don't know if anyone else had done it yet, so ya, anyway, onto the stuff that you actually need to know. Oh and I changed some stuff too, anything else you want changed let me know and I may do it.

Path of Radiance

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Ike, Titania, Volke, and one of Tibarn, Naesala or Giffca are freearrow-10x10.png.
3. The game will be playedarrow-10x10.png on Hard Mode.
4. Everyone will have 10 characters drafted, none will remain undrafted.
Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, Tradearrow-10x10.png, Escape, Arrive, and dig up items in the desert.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshiedlding, building supportsarrow-10x10.png and opening Doors and Chests.
3. There are limits to how much BEXP may be used, this is explained in detail below.
4. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.
5. Defend chapters count the last playedarrow-10x10.png Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.
6. Chapter 27, Part 2 is not counted for final turncounts.
Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter. (Chapter 17 counts as 4 chapters)
Exceptions:
1. Reyson and Janaff/Ulki may be used to obtain the Knight Ring if unfrafted. The may not perfor, any other disallowed actions without penalty.
BEXP Limits:
1. Use the table below to determine hoe much BEXP you're allowd to give you units when you're first able to give them BEXP. Characters are listed as either a level (such as 10/--) or an amount (such as 2.xx). You may use BEXP to get them to the level shown or give them the amount shown (Example: 2.xx would mean you're allowed to cap off their current level, then give them 2 more levels).
2. At the beginning of each chapter, you may give your units 50 EXP worth of BEXP.
3. Once you reach Endgame, you may distribute BEXP freely to whomever you wish.
4. Titania may not be given BEXP until Endgame.
Ike: +0.xx
Boyd: +0.xx
Oscar: +0.xx
Rhys: +4.xx
Soren: +3.xx
Mia: +3.xx
Ilyana: +3.xx
Rolf: +7.xx
Mist: +6.xx
Marcia: +2.xx
Lethe: +0.00
Mordecai: +0.00
Volke: 12/--
Kieran: 13/--
Brom: 12/--
Nephenee: 10/--
Zihark: +1.xx
Sothe: 09/--
Jill: +2.xx
Astrid: +5.xx
Gatrie: +2.xx
Makalov: +3.xx
Stefan: +0.00
Tormod: 14/--
Muarim: +0.00
Devdan: +1.xx
Tanith: +0.00
Reyson: +0.00
Janaff: --/10
Ulki: --/10
Shinon: +6.xx
Calill: --/08
Tauroneo: +1.xx
Ranulf: --/12
Haar: +1.xx
Lucia: +3.xx
Bastian: +3.xx
Geoffrey: --/13
Largo: --/10
Elincia: --/07
Ena: --/15
Characters:
Oscar
Boyd
Rhys
Gatrie
Shinon
Soren
Mia
Ilyana
Mist
Rolf
Marcia
Lethe
Mordecai
Kieran
Brom
Nephenee
Zihark
Sothe
Jill
Astrid
Makalov
Stefan
Tormod
Muarim
Devdan
Tanith
Reyson
Janaff
Ulki
Calill
Tauroneo
Haar
Ranulf
Bastian
Lucia
Geoffrey
Largo
Elincia
Ena
Nasir
Radiant Dawn
Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, Sanaki, Ena, Kurthnaga, The Herons and Lehran are free for all to use.
3. The Black Knight is banned from drafting and can only be used in Part 1-9 and Part 1-E
4. The game will be played on Normal Mode.
5. Everyone will have 16 characters drafted, 2 will remain undrafted.
Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape, Arrive, find hidden items and transfer items/skills between teams.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building supports, opening doors and chests, and giving White Pool bonuses.
3. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Defend chapters count as the last played Player Phases for turns if the timer is waited out.
Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).
2. The Black Knight has an 8 turn penalty per chapter (except 1-9, and 1-E)
Exceptions:
1. One of Edward, Leonardo or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1, and 1-2
2. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P
3. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1
4. One undrafted non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2
5. Geoffrey is free for 2-3 and 3-9.
7. Part 2-E and 3-12 are free and any character can be used because of the severity of how much I hate these levels.
Characters:
Edward
Leonardo
Nolan
Laura
Ilyana
Aran
Meg
Volug
Jill
Zihark
Tauroneo
Fiona
Tormod
Muarim
Vika
Nailah
Elincia
Marcia
Nealuchi
Haar
Brom
Nephenee
Heather
Lucia
Mordecai
Lethe
Geoffrey
Kieran
Astrid
Makalov
Danved
Calill
Titania
Soren
Mist
Rolf
Boyd
Oscar
Shinon
Gatrie
Rhys
Mia
Ranulf
Kyza
Lyre
Janaff
Ulki
Sigrun
Tanith
Skrimir
Naesala
Tibarn
Pelleas
Stefan
Oliver
Bastian
Volke
Caineghis
Giffca
Renning
Nasir
Gareth

Path of Radiance Teams:
StrykerZ:

gabethegreen:
Soul~!:
Elite Lord Sigma:

Radiant Dawn Teams:

StrykerZ:
gabethegreen:
Soul~!:
Elite Lord Sigma:

Edited by StrykerZ

Naw, it should be a two part draft where you play PoR, transfer it to RD, and play that. Where you can draft characters from either game during the draft.

Sadly I don't want to /in, since my emu is slow.

I would do that, but I have PoR on an Emulator and the psychical copy of RD, so I can't copy it over. That and you'll have a chance to get a character you missed in PoR that you wanted in the RD draft. E̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t ̶L̶a̶r̶g̶o̶ ̶c̶au̶s̶e̶ ̶R̶D̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶r̶s̶e̶r̶k̶e̶r̶s̶.̶ Too bad tho.

Edited by StrykerZ

This wasn't inspired by anything, I just wanted to do a draft of both games since there the same series so playing both is just like playing 1 game, but a lot longer with some different features and stuff. Just need 2 more (or 1 if Ruadath decides to join) then we can start the drafting.

FE9 HM is easy enough as it is. FE10 has arguably the same amount of difficulty in NM (maybe even a bit more...), I'm okay with FE10 being NM. HM in a draft can get pretty messy, and it turns being "just right" in NM thanks to the limited amount of characters and stuff.

Ya, well it seems like no one else wants to join, so I guess we just do it us 3 and have a lot of characters each, so I'd up the difficulty then. So unless you guys want to wait and see if someone else joins, which doesn't seem like that will happen, we will start with us three.

So I just realized... this is not a transfer units from PoR to RD draft? I would be interested in doing that, but I think I'll hold off if its just summing the results of two separate drafts together.

Edited by ruadath

Why wouldn't it be a transfers draft? If we're playing both games, I just assumed that was a matter of course... anyway, I'd say wait for 1-2 more people. =)

No, we don't, and I cant transfer either as I have a pyshical copy of RD and not of PoR, so it's more like 2 drafts put together, but the story and universe still go together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

See, I was never really a huge fan of having a cruddy early and I'm not too big on Jillian (and Marcia...well, I don't really care about her). So, after 5 consecutive times, I'm first-picking OSCAR!!!!

EDIT: Double Earth is the hottest thing in FE9.

Edited by Charles DiLaurentis