New Fire Emblem Fan Here, Hello!

Musishin

Hi!

Recently I realized how much I liked the Fire Emblem series and decided to look for a community to join, and well, here I am! Fire Emblem Awakening was not the first FE game I've played, but it WAS the first one I beat. And I loved it. It made me want to go back to the previous titles in the series and play those as well (I am currently playing through Sacred Stones).

Also, as a TCG fan I ordered a couple booster boxes of the new Cipher game and also the starter decks. I am mostly buying these to collect, because the art work on these cards are gorgeous, but I am also heavily interested in playing the game too, though I figured it would be hard to find a community to play with due to how new it is and also since it's exclusive to Japan, but hopefully there's a good one here to play and trade with ^_^.

I am also a huge fan of the SMT/Persona series (and ATLUS in general) and am looking forward to "Genei Ibun Roku #FE" (omg title) as well~

Thanks for reading and looking forward to talking some FE!

A fellow SMT/Persona fan I see! I'm partial to P3 myself, but I recently played through P4G and I'm off and on going through SMTIV, I've just been occupied with replaying the Metal Gear series recently.

Mind sharing your favorite SMT or Persona game by any chance?

• 2 weeks later...