Amiibo Support Question?

Um..by the way Amiibo's work you would have to delete the data from your SSB. Of course since it doesn't seem as if when you use it, it doesn't seem to have the need to save data to the Amiibo so I dunno why it would need you to delete your previous data, although knowing Nintendo you would probably have to delete your data from SSB to use it with If. For now my answer is yes, you will have to delete the current data, if I find anything else out I will edit this post and let you know!

Um..by the way Amiibo's work you would have to delete the data from your SSB. Of course since it doesn't seem as if when you use it, it doesn't seem to have the need to save data to the Amiibo so I dunno why it would need you to delete your previous data, although knowing Nintendo you would probably have to delete your data from SSB to use it with If. For now my answer is yes, you will have to delete the current data, if I find anything else out I will edit this post and let you know!

Does it require you to delete it? Code Name Steam's amiibo support was a read only thing and they appear without doing anything with your save files inside the NFC chip.