Kamui x Azura Ending for third path. Any translators?

Here you go. I hope I got the right thing.

It is said that even after the war, the two of them stayed together for the rest of their lives.
Kamui became the king of Touma and governed it, and created the long lasting, peaceful era of Yoake. (literally means daybreak)
Other than the fact that Aqua became his wife, there are few other records of her.
She was an existence full of mysteries til the very end.

Funny as we know her origin from birth to now being with Kamui, what so mysterious anyway?

Sshhh...don't question it. She's mysterious and that's what mysterious characters do. Fuck characters like Kreia whose mystery is relevant to the entire game and theme of the plot, she's not a real mystery woman like Aqua.

She's so mysterious that even though she's also 'related' to both families, the siblings almost never talk to her.

Maybe she's actually a spirit! A spirit that can have children! Then it would make sense that the others barely talk to her or about her.

Sshhh...don't question it. She's mysterious and that's what mysterious characters do. Fuck characters like Kreia whose mystery is relevant to the entire game and theme of the plot, she's not a real mystery woman like Aqua.

She's so mysterious that even though she's also 'related' to both families, the siblings almost never talk to her.

Well she is kinda of sour person.

...So instead of Nainin we got Dancina. Okay then.

Edited by The DanMan

Well she is kinda of sour person.

I think you're mistaking bland and boring for distant and cold. Ebenezer Scrooge is one of the most deplorable and pathetic characters in fiction, and he's got plenty of interactions both before and after his famous transformation to highlight the difference.

Aqua is there to drop exposition and tell Kamui what to do.

I think you're mistaking bland and boring for distant and cold. Ebenezer Scrooge is one of the most deplorable and pathetic characters in fiction, and he's got plenty of interactions both before and after his famous transformation to highlight the difference.

Aqua is there to drop exposition and tell Kamui what to do.

A little bitter about Aqua aren't ya? But she is pretty much lady of the lake/ love interest.

A little bitter about Aqua aren't ya? But she is pretty much lady of the lake/ love interest.

One of my first posts on this forum was that a lot of this game's story would depend on how they handled Aqua. She was handled incredibly poorly, and the entire story suffers as a result.

I also dislike that she's mysterious for the sake of being mysterious, rather than being someone like Kreia. I mean, I would never expect another video game character to beat Kreia in that regard, but I would at least want to see her one character trait being handled well.

Literally one of the first things that happen in the third path is that she drops an impossible amount of exposition on you, meaning that the entire two other routes only happen because Aqua can't tell anyone what's going on, yet we're never given a reason to believe she's working on telling you about the mastermind behind the entire conflict.

So yeah, bitter is a good word.

Someone better pick up that phone because I called it.

Ergo it's hard for me to be mad about it lol. Just... wow. They weren't subtle at all, were they?

EDIT: I like how Thane was going on about Kreia in that thread, too.

Edited by Crysta

You know the sad part, I like her enough that if some of the sillyness wasn't here she may have become one of my favorite characters in the series. I guess Lucina's waifu status won't get usurped any time soon for me XP

You know the sad part, I like her enough that if some of the sillyness wasn't here she may have become one of my favorite characters in the series. I guess Lucina's waifu status won't get usurped any time soon for me XP

Not unless you get turned on by exposition.

Not unless you get turned on by exposition.

If I was, then I would have been super turned on by Grima!Robin. Seriously, the dude's entire character could basically have been summed up by "Villainous monologue to cover all remaining exposition, the character"

If I was, then I would have been super turned on by Grima!Robin. Seriously, the dude's entire character could basically have been summed up by "Villainous monologue to cover all remaining exposition, the character"

Well, Grima looks like Robin who attracts members of both sexes like nothing else, so you know...there's always that.