I LOVE LIFE!!!

Masu

Hm. I want to get a 360. But money is tight for me right now. (Especially when I have to pay about 60 bucks a week just for gas. <_<)

And while Tales games are awesome (Cept Legendia, which blew huge chunks.), I don't think I can get them all....

Hm. I want to get a 360. But money is tight for me right now. (Especially when I have to pay about 60 bucks a week just for gas. <_<)

And while Tales games are awesome (Cept Legendia, which blew huge chunks.), I don't think I can get them all....

THEN DONT CALL YOURSELF A TALES FAN!!!! GWAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! (tempests sucks too AVOID IT!!!!)

Kay.

For me it's not really about the series of games, it's about the individual games themselves. If all the games in the genre are good, like FE, then great. They all rock. But like in Tales' case, if one game is without a doubt the best game EVAR: Tales of Symphonia, and another game sucks huge flamming monkey balls: Tales of Legendia, then I can't say that the whole series rocks. But I won't condem Tales of Symphonia for the obvious faults of Legendia simply because they're in the same series.

Kay.

For me it's not really about the series of games, it's about the individual games themselves. If all the games in the genre are good, like FE, then great. They all rock. But like in Tales' case, if one game is without a doubt the best game EVAR: Tales of Symphonia, and another game sucks huge flamming monkey balls: Tales of Legendia, then I can't say that the whole series rocks. But I won't condem Tales of Symphonia for the obvious faults of Legendia simply because they're in the same series.

Battle wise there are games superior to TOS. And character development wise. (Abyss)

Now character roster wise.....if i COULD make a party of 8 of my favs i'd have to have it be:

Genis

Jade

Lilith

Leon

Tytree

Nanaly

Ruca

Spada

Im getting halo 3 for sure. As for FF13 im getting the PS3 version of that

Have fun with the Flood then if you get it. I've played H3 before and the Cortana level will not be your friend when you go up against the Flood.

lulz *has had Halo 3 for almost a year now*

I'll let you borrow it. Unless you're getting Xbox Live, it's not really filled with replay value.

who the fuck WOULDNT get online for it!?