Forgot to Introduce Myself...

Suzuran

Hi, guys!

It seems I have posted some posts in FE:A and FE:Fates subforum but I have yet to introduce myself, lol.

So to keep it simple... Hi guys, just call me Suzuran :3 My first Fire Emblem game is Awakening, and now I am still playing FE:if. As you might have known from my 'title', I am an avid fan of Chrom X F!Robin~

Currently I have no strong shipping in FE:if/Fates... yet.

I am looking forward to be friends with you guys. Please feel free to drop me some messages from time to time, I'll be sure to reply them. Also looking for some friends to fangirl/fanboy FE:A and FE:if together~ Besides Private Messages in Serenesforest, I also welcome those who want to chat with me via LINE~

Hope to be good friends with you guys~

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Welcome to the Forest! Enjoy your stay!

Thank you, and yeah, I am enjoying my stay so far and hopefully I will enjoy it for a long time :D

Hey welcome to the forums, Suzuran! Also you say you're a Female Avatar and Chrom shipper? Does this mean I've found the rare individual who thinks Chrom isn't a bad character!? Because that would be swell. Chrom is my favorite.

What's your favorite thing about the upcoming Fates game? Also have you ever played a different Fire Emblem game? I'm currently trying to get through FE7: Blazing Sword, to hopefully expand my horizons and understand more about the previous games.

Hi welcome have you ever considered picking up another Fire Emblem game? It's pretty difficult to obtain a legit copy of any earlier games, though, I understand.

I am especially interested to play the one with Marth in it but yeah, maybe I can use emulator to play the ROM... I will make sure to play it when I get the time~ There are just so many FE games by time I become a fan of FEA XD

Salutations, greetings, konnichiwa, etc.!

Enjoy your time here, yeah?

Hi there :3

Of course I will XD

Hey welcome to the forums, Suzuran! Also you say you're a Female Avatar and Chrom shipper? Does this mean I've found the rare individual who thinks Chrom isn't a bad character!? Because that would be swell. Chrom is my favorite.

What's your favorite thing about the upcoming Fates game? Also have you ever played a different Fire Emblem game? I'm currently trying to get through FE7: Blazing Sword, to hopefully expand my horizons and understand more about the previous games.

LOLWHAT How come Chrome becomes a bad character? Chrom is nice!! /me is slapped for fangirling.

Let's high five! At first I think I won't like or choose him but in the end I chose Chrom~

My favorite thing? Well, the amount of the story, obviously~ Also the characters there, I really love their designs. The addition to the gameplay also makes the game becoming more challenging.

Do you play them from FE1? I really want to play the earlier FE games if I get the time to do so...

Nah, the earliest Fire Emblem game I've seriously looked at is probably Blazing Sword, I've also looked into Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon though.

The reason I chose Blazing Sword is due to some kind other members telling me it'd be a good game to start for an Awakening fanboy such as myself. Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones are often regarded as the easiest Fire Emblem games, at least until Awakening came along.

Nah, the earliest Fire Emblem game I've seriously looked at is probably Blazing Sword, I've also looked into Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon though.

The reason I chose Blazing Sword is due to some kind other members telling me it'd be a good game to start for an Awakening fanboy such as myself. Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones are often regarded as the easiest Fire Emblem games, at least until Awakening came along.

Which means most of the Fire Emblem series are hard then OwO

I guess I need to play Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones first XD

Is it okay not to play them in order, I wonder?

For the most part it is, most of the games are largely unrelated, story wise. Awakening implies that at the very least, all the fire emblem games are folklore tales in Awakening though.

For the most part it is, most of the games are largely unrelated, story wise. Awakening implies that at the very least, all the fire emblem games are folklore tales in Awakening though.

That's reassuring to know~ That way, I can play them in random orders. I will start with the easier games first before moving onto harder games.

I've heard the best way to go about it is (not in terms of story, but in terms of difficulty level)

1. Fire Emblem 7: Blazing Sword
  2. Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones
  3. Fire Emblem 9: Path of Radiance
  4. Fire Emblem 10: Radiant Dawn
  5. Fire Emblem 11: Shadow Dragon

And apparently after that you can more or less play the rest of the games in whatever order you want, but it's best to start with the officially translated games.

Edited by Deviddo