[Spoilers] Children Hair Colors

Faye

There are also hair-colours done here: http://tjsbin.tumblr.com/tagged/fe14though don't whose are more accurate.

Well shit. :v Wish I knew about this earlier, theirs looks FAR neater than mine. And if they were using sprites ripped from the game rather than using Photoshop, they might be just like mine. Ehh, I hate leaving projects half-done, but I'd still want to finish if it turns out they did the sprite coloring themselves rather than the game's actual sprites.

I went through their blog, they talk about using color codes, making me think they didn't use actual game sprites. But that's just me being insanely precise, since I'd rather use the game's sprites than edit in Photoshop.

Edited by Faye

I am rather curious about Velour and Kinu, will they get the same hair color treatment as Rabbit Boy or just full?

I can confirm, same case as Rabit Boy, so not full purple hair Velour :/

I also think Hinoka's hair color is a bit to red. It's a really bright red that only looks good on some characters, like Matoi for example, but for most it doesn't seem to fit. It's interesting to see the hair color combinations for impossible pairings though.

This is true. If only she had Tsubaki's hair colour instead. And too bad Tsubaki can't pass down his hair, either.

Well shit. :v Wish I knew about this earlier, theirs looks FAR neater than mine. And if they were using sprites ripped from the game rather than using Photoshop, they might be just like mine. Ehh, I hate leaving projects half-done, but I'd still want to finish if it turns out they did the sprite coloring themselves rather than the game's actual sprites.

I went through their blog, they talk about using color codes, making me think they didn't use actual game sprites. But that's just me being insanely precise, since I'd rather use the game's sprites than edit in Photoshop.

What isn't there is all of the kids with Kamui's possible hair colors, which I really want to see. Also his does not include the route 3 only pairings like yours does.

Edited by TheWerdna

Well your's has all of the hair colors, even if they're not possible, which I appreciate.

What isn't there is all of the kids with Kamui's possible hair colors, which I really want to see. Also his does not include the route 3 only pairings like yours does.

Thanks, you too. I hope I don't keep you guys waiting TOO long now. 8D; Updated the OP with new links, and uploaded a ton of sheets. All the kids non-Kamui parents (save for Velour and Kinu) should be all done, and I've started on My Unit hair colors.

Velour and Kinu are pretty low on my priority list due to their hair color being a single tuft. I can get to those once the rest are done. Right now the plan is this:

My Unit Hair colors for every child sans Kanna M/F, Kinu, and Velour.

THEN Kanna M/F.

THEN Kinu and Velour.

I may even get more done tonight since I am not tired. It's 4AM, sleep is for the weak. Enjoy the hair colors!

Yes, the Hinoka red is quite striking. I didn't actually realize the difference until I took a look at images of Hinoka and Luna in succession, but now I'm surprised I took so long to notice.

I still like Luna's red, that said, a lot actually…. I just think I like Hinoka's red better.

Pieri's hair, of course, isn't possible on Matoi, as her Nohrian mother options are Nyx and Luna. But Sakura is obviously an actual possibility.