QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple months ago I convinced a friend to get Bangai-O Spirits. He was hesitant since he apparently hates Ikaruga (same developer), but was much more comfortable when I explained that Ikaruga and Bangai-O have completely opposite design philosophies.

More recently, my brother convinced me to watch One Punch Man. The action and humor are so over-the-top that I... have to recommend it as well.

very good

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED: Are you a huggy kind of person?

Ehh. Kinda. Really depends on the person involved and how well i know them. My personal space bubble is important, and i dont like people crossing it without my say-so.

i am both receiver and initiator and am not particularly reserved

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND ONE: How many pairs of shoes do you own? How many of those do you use?

Uh umm...

ha ha ha certainly something entirely reasonable when compared to other answers in this thread from my fellow serenesforest.net members that i have just read

around 20

I regularly use over half of them at least i promise

lmao basically this. And yeah, i use the majority of them. Brown shoes are important for brown outfits. Those huge BIG STOMP boots are for dancing. Lots of ballet style shoes and a couple of lowtop boots. I need them. In the summer, its the flip flops and those wedge heels!

four pairs, each has a dramatically different function so i use them all

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWO: When was the last time you successfully converted a friend to one of your interests?

Hmmm. About a year and a half ago, i went on a ASOIAF conversion mission and converted like five people to the cause. The most recent? Getting a friend to play Undertale.

I converted my friend to mass effect, dragon age, and the KOTOR games not too long ago

felt like i was converting someone to another religion, nice.

I've gotten a few people including Refa into Trails in the Sky, which I had been introduced to via eclipse, Dodgedusk and Tonton.

Its just a never ending cycle.

I turned all my friends onto hip hop

I cant think of anything other than music though, i feel movie and book recommendations are too fleeting to count and i dont really talk about videogames that much irl especially if the other person doesnt care

Edited by fuccboi

Within the past two months I lent the first, and then the other two, books in the ancillary series. He liked them.

I also may have gotten someone into undertale. I mentioned it to him in October and I saw him talking about it in december.

A few days ago, I rolled Yakuza in Epic Mafia.

I converted my friend into the mafia. It was in my interest to win vs town.

GG Town :^).

Edited by ~Summer~

took a guy 0 to fan of kpop in 30 minutes last week B)

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND THREE: What's the last thing a friend successfully converted you to like?