QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed for different reasons.

You'd think Trails in the Sky would only have the first T and the S capitalized, as "TitS". There's another game I've seen that uses "TiTS", and... I know a few folks who played its predecessor yesterday, and suffice it to say I thought clipsey was admitting to something V-VERY LEWD

I do, but I haven't seen any of them since secondary school (which means that they can't have gotten me into anything).

I'm sure there's lots of neat stuff that they could get you into if you met them again, they'll have had a decade and a half to find something to tempt you!

A friend of mine convinced me to play Undertale, that was pretty neat. Although I'm normally the one introducing people to things!

well sf dot net user sylveonzoroark made me like a certain artist i was not a huge fan of previously fuck you sylv

also plenty has happened since, but i'd really like to give a shoutout to integrity and specta for introducing me to kpop

well not counting star wars (bc I grew up in China and never had the exposure) since that was just "hey let's see a movie and it's star wars" "okay" next thing you know im bb8 trash but

Prolly Etrian Odyssey

well sf dot net user sylveonzoroark made me like a certain artist i was not a huge fan of previously fuck you sylv

also plenty has happened since, but i'd really like to give a shoutout to integrity and specta for introducing me to kpop

B)

wait a minute

who got integrity and specta into kpop????? because I think everyone else that mentioned it in the last two QotDs can be traced back to you two

wait a minute

who got integrity and specta into kpop????? because I think everyone else that mentioned it in the last two QotDs can be traced back to you two

Specta got Integrity into kpop and I think Specta got Specta into kpop

Edited by Freohr Datia

wait a minute

specta got specta into kpop lmao

I'm the O.G.

bought girls' generation first japanese album 5000 years ago and that just spiraled into a train of me becoming actual garbage as I looked for more stuff similar to that

I had integrity listen to it once and he made fun of me

but then he became trash too

joke's on him

Edited by Specta

Hm... I can't say really... There isn't any really "new" interests that I got into through someone else. So I guess I'd have to say sukusuku though that was back from early 2014.

i'm sorry i'm laughing clipsey

me too rae

i laugh every time someone mentions trails in the sky because i'm immature and 17

I laughed for different reasons.

You'd think Trails in the Sky would only have the first T and the S capitalized, as "TitS". There's another game I've seen that uses "TiTS", and... I know a few folks who played its predecessor yesterday, and suffice it to say I thought clipsey was admitting to something V-VERY LEWD

As penance for your unfortunate mistake, y'all should get Trails in the Sky. It's on Steam. :P: