QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played Dota for a bit, then hon for like 4 or so years until Dota 2 came out, which I play now and then. I've sunk so many hours into these games I can't play them as much as I used to, but it's been interesting to see how much they've blown up over the years

I used to play Dota 2 on and off, but I haven't in a while due to my computer overheating and shutting down every time I tried to play it.

yes, smite

the community is fun

V123ne6.jpg

wHRRDqb.jpg

aEKOX0h.jpg

you could have said you ripped that chat log from LoL and I'd believe you.

Anyway I play League on occasion. More often than not though, it's just to get my first win, and then maybe a few arams/normals a week if i'm invited.

i tend to spam ranked games towards the end of seasons just to keep my silver border for next season

you could have said you ripped that chat log from LoL and I'd believe you.

I've played a little bit of League too but moba communities are just generally terrible, and I'm usually solo queuing because i have no friends not too many people I know play Smite. Though that was from me winning a 1v1 game.

I met a guy that sent me death threats so I reported him and assumedly it got his account permanently banned. Then I saw another account with like one changed letter who once again sent me death threats. So I did the same again. I'm pretty sure this guy just makes multiple accounts to both smurf and send death threats to people, what a guy.

though i did have this game where some guy intentionally fed from the beginning and went 0-41 and we still won

rt1C9mJ.jpg

also i want dismiss people who use for play bullshits gods

oBm6Vvu.png

i've got a lot of these

Edited by Tryhard

...What are those? Sorry, never good with abbreviations...

multiplayer online battle arena

games like League of Legends, DOTA 2, Smite, Heroes of the Storm, etc.

Senior year in high school, I only had 4 classes that really mattered (out of 7), so after like 12 I'd just chill and play dota with a few friends (still made A's in all of those classes somehow).

However I haven't played any recently.